1: Into The Honkai World!

Y/n's POV

Hello, my name is Y/n L/n. Nothing much special about me. I'm just a normal boy living with a normal life. I live alone because my parents died from car crash 2 years ago. Let's continue, anyway.

It is 8:09PM right now and I'm in the kitchen, making sweet fried chickens. I'm so glad that I watched Cooking With Valkyries or else I won't know how to cook. After making sweet fried chickens I put it on the plate and walk to the dining room. I put the plate on the table and took a seat as I began to eat. After I'm done eating I took the plate and wash it. I look at the clock that hanging on the wall to see it's already 9:38PM. I sighed and walk upstairs.

I'm in my bedroom as I started to take off my clothes and grab the towel then go to the bathroom. After I'm done with showering I got out of the bathroom and walks to the closet, trying to find comfortable clothes to wear. After I found the clothes, I wore it as I go to bed.

Time Skip

I woke up and looks at the clock which it was 6:14AM "I'm early. I should take a shower." I said as I got out the bed and fixed it then go to the bathroom and took a shower. After done showering I got out of the bathroom and put on my school uniform. I grabbed my school backpack and left my room as I go downstairs. I picked up the key house on the counter and walk out of the house and locked it then left.

I'm walking to school but then I stopped when the stop lights turns red. After fews minutes the stop lights turns green and I began to walk a cross the street. I heard the loud beep noise from my left side as I turns my head and saw the car driving toward me with fast speed. My eyes widened then everything turns black.

...

"Wake up."

What?

"Wake up!

Huh?

"I SAID WAKE UP, YOU SLEEPY HEAD!"

My eyes opened and saw a girl Infront of me. "Who are you? Am I dead?" I questioned her. "I'm a god and yes, you're dead." The god said with a pitiful face. "But why am I here?" I asked her as she smiles at me. "Because I will give you a second chance to live." The god told me which makes me surprised. 'Second chance to live? What if I can reincarnate in Honkai world?' I thought then got interrupted by giggles. "You want to reincarnate in Honkai world? As you wish." The god said. My eyes widened as my body started to disappear. "H-Huh?" I said and look at the god who smiles at me. "Good luck... Elysia." The god said which make me shocked at the last sentence. "W-WAIT! WHAT DO YOU MEA-" I didn't finish as everything around me turn into white.

Reincarnated as Elysia OP ↓

I opened my eyes as I saw myself falling. wait... FALLING?! "AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I'M FREAKING FALLING!?" I screamed but then covered my mouth. I sounds different! I felt something kinda heavy as I look at my chest and saw two big things. 'WHAT THE?! W-WAIT, this cloth is kinda similar to Elysia?' I thought while falling. 'What if I reincarnated as Elysia? Wait a minute...' I touched my private part and I don't feel anything. 'IT'S GONE?! NOOOO! May you rest in peace... My buddy...' I thought as I look down and saw a bright hole.

Mei's POV

"Kiana, are you sure you're not involved with this portal?" Theresa asked Kiana but she said that she doesn't has anything to do with the portal. "The Bronya sense some energy from miles away in the portal." Bronya said as I look at the portal and held out my Katana. Everyone takes out their weapon ready to attack the enemy. "Guys, Did you heard that?" Himeko asked us. I look back at the portal and heard a faint scream. "Yeah, I head that, Major Himeko." I said which makes Kiana confused. "AHHHHHHHHHH! OOUFH!" The person falls out of the portal and got up. "Ugh..." The person rubbed her head then stares at us. "Who are you?" I asked her but she kept staring at us which makes me uncomfortable a little. The person started to back away and ran off. "Get her!" Theresa ordered us as we nodded and goes after the mysterious girl.

Y/n's POV

I was running away and many thoughts began to built inside me. 'Is this Saint Freya...?' I thought while running but then I didn't look what's infront me as I bump into the gate and falls. "Owh!" I yelped in pain as I rubbed my head. "Hey you there!" The voice called me. I backed away in fear but then my back pressed against the hard bars gate. Infront of me they're all the familiar people I known. Theresa, Himeko, Kiana, Bronya, and Mei. "How did you get out of that portal?" Theresa asked me as she began to walks toward me. My body started to shake which makes Theresa surprised. "Hey, I mean no harm. Don't worry." Theresa said with a nervous smile. 'Im not scared of Teri-Teri! I'm scared because of that huge ass robot that pointing their cannon at me!' I thought. Bronya notice then immediately ordered project bunny to lowered its cannon. I sighed and got up. "Now, answer our question." Himeko said. "Uh, I..." I stopped and began to think. 'I have to make a lie...' I thought. "Can I explain later...?" I said with a nervous smile. They look at me suspicious then Theresa smiled. "Okay, take your time. After all you just fell out of that portal." Theresa said and lent her hand. 'Thanks god, Teri-Teri just saved me!' I thought while having a blessing face. I accepted and grab her hand as I got up. "Thanks you so much, Um..." I said while pretend to be confuse. "Theresa Apocalypse, I'm in charge of principal in this school. This red-haired woman is Himeko Murata. This white-haired girl is Kiana Kaslana. This purple-haired girl is Mei Raiden. And lastly, this little girl is Bronya Zaychik." Theresa said. 'I already know all of them, but for the best I have to keep it a secret.'I thought and smiles at them. "Since you told me your names, My name is Elysia. Nice to meet you all." I introduced myself with a closing eyes smile. "Are you sure we're gonna trust her? I mean we just met her. She could be our enemy or she is a spy..." Kiana said then Mei smacked her head but not hard. 'Owh... That must hurt...' I thought. "Let's go back to the dorm." Theresa said as they followed her. "Dorm..?" I said then they stopped. "Yeah, you can live with us from now on." Himeko said. "Okay, then..." I said then followed them.

We are now arrived Infront of the dorm. We took off our shoes and go inside. 'Where's Fu Hua, though?' I thought as I look around.
"What's the matter?" Theresa asked which makes me flinch a little. "Uh, I... I don't know where's my room! Yeah..." I said. She opened her mouth and called Bronya. "Bronya, can you show her where's her room is? If you don't mind." Theresa said as Bronya sheaks her head. "Nyet. The Bronya doesn't mind. Subject Elysia, Please follow the Bronya." Bronya said as I nodded and follow her.

Bronya stopped infront of a room and hands me the key. "This is subject Elysia room. Call the Bronya if Subject Elysia need something." Bronya said. "N-no, it's fine!" I said as I waves my hands. "The Bronya understood." Bronya said and left. I look at her until she left then go into my room. I hopped on the bed and let out a relax sigh.

 I hopped on the bed and let out a relax sigh