Chapter 1

————
how the theerapnyakun household met their sun
————

When the Teerapnyakun household realized there is someone who could rival the sun itself. They felt a different course of emotions; baffled, and confused but most of all they are awed.

In the midst of their life living in the underworld, most of them forget the feeling of being tied with the sun like how they warm you with their words, made you joyful with their smile and their presence just give you that comfort and love.

Now before they met the sun, their past self would probably laugh at that.

"Porsche Kittisawat? That's the sun, you're talking about?"

Yes! That's our sun, we're talking about!

The first time they met the man he was like a walking typhoon that leaves destruction in their wake. He was loud, obnoxious, never follows rules, and always picked fights; left and right.

Then how did he become the sun? Now that's the story of how everyone fell in love and for the first time ever felt huge envy for the two youngest Teerapnyakun members who first saw and experienced their sun.

It all started with Tankhun's "unity party for the minor and major family." After countless years of being on edge, the two families started to unite and heal. The two brothers Kun and Korn Theerapnyakun slowly renew their past mistakes and gather their families to become better.

————

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Kim whined.

"Why do I have to give him one too? He was the one who punched me!" Macau sneered.

Chay laughed at his lover and best friend. The three members were in the corner side of the room, the loud music blared as chatters from different people resound.

Everything at the party was going well, there were no enemies invading, Tankhun is already half drunk dancing while the other bodyguards were having fun, drinking, and dancing.

"Come on this is a peace offering for Hia" Chay coaxed at the two as the two groaned in reply.

The first time the three of them were together Kim and Macau were on each other's throats, Chay would never imagine the day that now they would be a trio of mischief and shenanigans.

"How is this a peace offering?"

"This party is about unity, Kim" Chay giggled. "This is a perfect chance for you to be on Hia's good side! Same for you, Cau! If you give him that I'm sure that he'll bake you that lava cake that you wanted"

Kim and Macau glanced at each other before sighing defeatedly.

"Fine.. just because I wanted to be his on good side..and, and! You told me"

"Same..just because I wanted that lave cake.."

"That's the spirit! Come on! There's Hia!"

Chay quickly pulled the two where the said man was standing next to Kinn talking with Vegas and the other bodyguards; Pol, Arm, and Pete.

"Hia!"

Porsche smiled at Chay and waved at them.

"Having fun? You better make sure I don't see you drinking or smoking!"

Chay groaned. "Hia! I know, I know! I won't do it!"

"So what's up with the three of you? You look like you're doing something" Kinn added.