Untitled Part 2

Alani reached for her ringing phone on the bed side table "hello?" she questioned groggily.

"I'm not waking you, am I?" Adriane sexy voice flooded through the phone.

"No! Of course not" she said shooting out of bed.

"You're lying"

"And if I am?"

"Then I'm sorry for wakening you"

"I don't mind" she said seductively

A small moan escaped his lips and she loved it.

"I'll be in that area in an hour, if you still want to go sightseeing"

"We'll be ready" she spoke before hanging up. She jump out of bed and ran into Cassie's room. She was the closest person to her, Alani jumped on top of Cassie shaking her until she woke up.

"What do want?" Cassie questioned annoyed

"Well I was just going to tell you that the guys wanted to take us sightseeing in an hour, but if you're not up for it will just leave without you."

Cassie shot up in her bed pushing Alani aside as she went to get out of bed, Alani laughed at her friends reaction.

"Go wake Kendell" she said as she got out of bed knowing Cassie and Kendell's room were connected through the bathroom.

She got out of Cassie's bed and walked down the hall to melody's room to find her bed empty. She looked around but there was no sight of melody. She walked to the balcony and opened the doors, melody was leaning against the balcony staring out at the sun.

She could feel something was off with melody.

"Are you alright Mel?" she questioned in a calm voice

Mel shook her head "today makes five years" she stated simply.

Instantly Alani knew what she was talking about, melody's older sister Melissa had disappeared when she was twenty years old. It really took a toll on Melissa it took a toll on all the girls, Alani knew there were no words to make melody feel better so she just hugged her.

"I miss her so much sometimes it hurts" melody stated as tears fought to escape her eyes.

"I know"

Silence engulfed the girls, both knowing nothing the other said would lessen the pain that consumed them. After a few minutes passed Alani decided to break the silence,

"Adrian and the guys were going to come over to take us sightseeing, but we can rain check them, stay home, watch movies"

Melody let out a breath,

"Melissa would tell us off if she was here, 'you stupid little girls will never learn, you don't just leave fine male specimen waiting around for another huntress to snag him up" she spoke imitating her sister

They laughed lightly as tears escaped their eyes, they smiled to one another,

"That's how I always want to remember her"

Alani nodded in agreement.

"Come on" Alani said as she took melody's hand "we have to find something to wear"

-

Precisely an hour later Alani was getting a call from Adrian, she looked in the mirror once more making sure she looked perfect before stepping out of her bed room. She was wearing a pair of high waisted baby blue shorts, a white tang top, a baby blue bikini under, and white sandals. The other girls where on the couch wearing similar outfits to Alani,