chapter one

"Now boarding flight one seventy two" said the voice over the intercom. Alani and her friends all stood from their chairs excited that they would finally be able to board their plane.

"Hurry up guys!!" Melody demanded the tallest girl in the group at a stunning 6'1 stature. Not only did her height make her look like a model her stunning features also helped. She has mahogany brown hair, a lightly sun kissed complexion, reflective brown eyes, a heart shaped face with deep dimples. A well-toned body with legs that seemed to go on forever. Melody was also the most impatient of the four girls not wanting to wait another second before arriving in Italy.

The girls made their way to the terminal but they didn't hurry, they were all to exhausted for melody's impatient ways at four o'clock in the morning.

"You guys are literally killing me with your excruciatingly slow pace. I'm dead! You've all killed me" melody said in the exaggerated manner she often talked in.

"Will you shut the fuck up" Kendell all but yelled at melody in the middle of the airport. Kendell was the most out spoken of the group who never feared saying exactly what was on her mind. She stood and an average 5'5, she was beautiful but not in the innocent way melody was. Kendell had deep red hair that was styled in a cute pixie cut, a few tattoos where scattered around her body a couple of them being Hawaiian tribal. With sharp cheek bones, lips that are always painted blood red, piercing green eyes, naturally pale skin that's always tanned and a shiny piercing on her nose.

Alani knew that if she didn't stop her best friends from arguing it would turn into an all-out cat fight. "If you two don't quit your shit right know you're both staying in Hawaii!" Alani spoke sternly and both girls diverted there gazes to the grown, not wanting to face Alani fury. They both knew Alani was the mother figure in the group, and her treat stood.

Alani was the smallest girl in the group standing at a simple 5'2, she was also the youngest, but you'd never be able to tell. She had a natural motherly instinct to take care of everyone around her that made her seem much older than her years. While she was motherly she was also extermly sassy and if you didn't know her you might misguidedly perceive her as bitchy.

Alani was breath taking, she had natural brown caramel skin, long midnight black hair, bright green eyes, high cheek bones, a small nose, and full pink lips. Under her lips she had a diamond stud, that she had pierced herself when she was thirteen. Alani had a body many would kill for and she had worked for every curve. She had large full breast that filled out any top, a toned flat stomach, a small waist, and hips that flared out sexily holding the perfect round ass.

Before the girls new it they were boarded on the plan and waiting for takeoff. Alani sat next to Cassie ready to ask her why she hadn't spoken all morning but one look at her and Alani knew Cassie was still recovering from last night's parting. Her hangover clear on her face. Cassie was the biggest party girl Alani had ever meet. She was wild and didn't care who knew it, her hair was a crazy assortment of colors pinks, blues, and purples, while her eyes where a deep brown, her completion was light brown. She has a round face with deep dimples she had pierced long ago, red lips, and a slender body.

Cassie lade her head on Alani shoulder and was soon half asleep, the four girls followed her example and where all asleep before the flight took off.

The girls all seemed like unlikely friends but they had known each other since birth they couldn't imagine a world where they weren't friends. They all came from strong werewolf hunting families making there bond even stronger.

**********

Four hours later Alani was awoken by melody lightly shaking her arm

"What?" Alani questioned groggily.