4 ~

A few weeks pass and now you and Robin are really close. It's Friday so robin was sleeping over.

You wake up to robin cuddling up to the crook of your neck you turn red at his action. He wakes up and flys up and turns bright red. You giggle at his actions as he rolls his eyes. Robin "shut up"
Y/n "make me" he kissed your cheek making you quiet and stunned.

He smiles at you because of your reaction.
'God his smile is so cute' you thought to yourself while admiring him. Robin "I know I'm so beautiful hermosa" he says posing. Y/n "dork" you say laughing.

(Robin pov)

"Dork" she says while laughing 'her laugh is cute' I thought to myself.

(Y/n pov)

We got ready and went to the fair. We played some games and rid some rides.
Then we went on the Farris wheel. "Y/n..?" I hear Robin say "hm?" You say waiting for his response "I- uhm uh I really like you" he says fiddling with his fingers. You stare in shock 'how could he like me..' You thought "I really like you too Robin" he pulls you into a kiss it was soft and passionate.

You put your hand on the back of his neck and he had his hand on your thigh. He broke the kiss and says "will you be my girlfriend" "yes!" You say smiling brightly

(A LONGER ONE SLAYYY I NEEEED IDEAS I WILL TAKE ANY IDEA ISTG) - author 🫶🏽