1 ~ just met

You are finney Blake's sister and you are just meeting his best friend , robin.

After school finney invites robin over.
You hear a knock at the door and before you can get to the door finney gets to it.
Finney "hey robin! This is my sister y/n"
Robin "hey Finn. She's a pretty little thing" he says with a smile. You turn a light shade of pink at the comment.

Finney "okay robin chill that's my sister you're talking about" Making you laugh. Y/n "Finn you don't have to be so overprotective" you say. Finney "I'm just protecting you y/n" you all go inside and watch a movie

In the middle of the movie you feel a head on your shoulder. You look over and it's robin sleeping on your shoulder. 'God he's so cute- no! I just met him!' You thought as you drift asleep.

You wake up to robin playing with your hair. He looks up at you the almost immediately looks away noticing you're awake.

You smile to yourself as you admire him
Robin "starring problem hermosa?"
You look away quickly turning a light shade of pink.

You notice finney isn't on the couch anymore a few minutes later he comes out of his room rubbing his eyes.
Y/n "good morning sleepy head" finney "good morning" I get up to make breakfast while robin and finney and Gwen sat at the table.

I Finish breakfast and give it to them after we ate we got ready for school. We were on our way to school then finneys Bullies came up to us and said bully 1 "damn y/n you look good today" y/n "leave me the fuck alone I don't like you and you hurt my brother so do not ever talk to me like that again asshole" bully 2 "what did you say" y/n "I said leave me the fuck alon-" he swings a punch and hits you hard in the stomach making you groan loudly robin "WHAT THE FUCK LEAVE HER ALONE"

*the fight scene*

(HEY EVERYONE THIS IS MY FIRST STORY SO IM REALLY BAD AT THIS BUT PLEASE LEAVE SUGGESTIONS IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE AND IM SORRY ITS SO SHORT)- author 🫶🏽