A Twilight Twist: Depressed

Desirae and Tabbs Story!!!

Hope you like it!!!  Edwards POV> Desirae  ;    Bellas POV> Tabb <3

Check out the photo on the side >

Edwards POV. 

Preface:

The moment I laid eyes on her I felt it. I felt this draw to her. This beautiful, perfect, sweet little angel. When we found her she wasn’t in the best condition, but Carlisle was able to help her without casting her soul into damnation.

After the girl was returned to her family I stayed and watched her grow. With every passing minute I fell more in love with her. I never thought this was possible for a soulless creature like me, but she had me changing my thoughts and looking back over them.

My angel -- Bella Swan -- was now 17-years-old. She was in high school now. My family and I were starting out here as high school students at Forks High. I was starting out as a junior, just as my Bella. I was finally getting the chance to talk to her, and be close to her again. I didn’t have to watch her from a tree that was near her house. I didn’t have to listen in to any one’s thought to check up on her, -- I couldn’t hear her thoughts, like I could everyone else. Her mind was like a blank sheet of paper, nothing to show or tell me. Just blank -- I could finally get the chance to be with her once again.

The last time I was close to her was when I heard her start to sleep talk. My curiosity beat me and I just had to get closer to better hear what she was saying. Most of what she was saying was “Bronze hair” and “Golden eyes.”

I walked closer to her, standing by her bed. She tossed and turned a little, and I felt the sudden urge to reach out to her. The urge grew and grew, ending in my hand slowly stretching out to her. My hand was a couple inches away from her, when she turned and slowly opened her eyes.

Her eyes were beautiful. A chocolate brown that let me see her soul. My breath got caught as I looked at her beautiful, flawless face. My hand raised and I stroked her cheek. Her hand caught mine and held it to her face.

Bella closed her eyes and smiled. I couldn’t resist the urge. I bent my head to hers, slowly, placing a small kiss on her lips. When our lips touched her smile grew. She brought her arms up and wrapped them around my neck. She was making it harder for me resist.

She started kissing me more passionately, and that was enough to pull me over the edge.

That night was, without a doubt, at the top of my 10 most favorite nights. The night I was with my Bella. Closer than ever.

It didn’t even affect my happiness when, in her sleep, she mumbled, “Best dream ever.”