Chapter 10.

Listen to the song above while reading, I think it suits the situation...
Enjoy reading.

As soo as Aryan and Imlie reached the room, Aryan slammed the door behind them and punched the wall nearby and let out an Earth-shattering cry and slid down the wall.

He buried his face in between his knees to muffle his sobs, his body was shaking as he cried.

Imlie sat down beside him and held onto his bicep as he continued to shed tears. This is the first time she is seeing him so shattered.

Surely, she has seen him cry a few times but not to this extent where she didn't know how to console him, she didn't know what to say that would make him feel better. So she simply held onto him and let him cry, as she silently shed her tears.

A few minutes passed as they both cried when suddenly Aryan got up, which made Imlie loose her balance and fall on the floor. Aryan immediately reached out to her and helped her stand while whispering a small sorry.

Imlie bit her lower lip to control the sob that threatened to escape as she looked at him. His eyes bloodshot, face red due to continuous crying and his stance disoriented.

She leapt forward and took him in a bone crushing hug and sobbed. Aryan hugged her back tightly, trying to secure some comfort from her and let out his tears again.

They stayed in the same position for a long time, until Aryan broke the hug. He cupped Imlie's and placed a long, tender kiss on her forehead and said in a soft reassuring voice, "We will be alright, Imlie."

Imlie smiled as she heard this and nodded.

Aryan continued, "We will make sure that we will be alright. Nothing and no one will have the power to come between us. Not now, not ever." He said with a resolve.

Imlie understood that he was reminding her about her earlier comment where she said that she would leave him when Narmada was accusing her.

"I promise, Aryan." Imlie said with determination.

Imlie took his hand in hers and caressed his knuckles with her thumb when Aryan hissed in pain.

She looked at his hand and saw bruises on his knuckles and then turned towards the door and saw a few blood stains on the wall.

She looked at Aryan with disappointment while muttering to herself about his uncontrollable anger.

Imlie made him sir on the bed and went to fetch the first aid box.
She cleaned his wound, and bandaged it.

Aryan took her in a side hug and placed his head on hers, a serene comfort circulating throughout his body.

Imlie placed a gentle kiss on his knuckles and whispered, "Don't do this again, please."

Aryan understood her inner turmoil and kissed softly on her temple, promising her silently.

A while later, Aryan broke the silence and called her, "Imlie?"
Imlie hummed in response.

Aryan got up from the bed and said, "I'm going to the gym for sometime, please pack our belongings from this room."

Imlie immediately got up from the bed and held his hand to stop him and said, "Aryan, don't. You are not in the right state of mind, you'll injure yourself." Concern evident in her tone.

Aryan cupped her cheek and caressed it with his thumb and said, "Imlie, I won't do that. I promise."

Imlie sighed and let him go.

********************

Two hours later Aryan entered the room.