Chapter 4

3rd person POV:

Felix woke up by the sun rays that were peaking from the window. He checked if Chan was there next to him but didn't feel him there.

He got up and went to the restroom to shower and change clothes. After he was done he headed to the living to see everyone sitting down discussing something.

"The boss said that we have a mission to do, and that we have to go undercover to find this person" Chan says showing a picture of the person.

"He is the rat that was telling everything to the Italian mafia" he says before switching pictures to the mafia. "He'll be at a club named Bad things, so we need to dress up like we are there to party" he says turning off the projector.

"Hell yeah, I always wanted to go the that club" Hyunjin says which made everyone laugh. "Well, remember we have a job to do" Chan says which made Hyunjin sigh.

"Okay, let's get ready" he says before going to his room. Felix followed him and sat down on the bed, since he was already dressed.

"Felix" Chan says from the restroom. "Yeah" Felix answered. "You stay beside me" he says making Felix blush. "O..okay" Felix stuttered making Chan looking at him from the door with a smirk plastered on his face.

"What" Felix says confused. "Did you stutter" he says still smirking while making his towards Felix. "No, you're hearing things" Felix says in denial. "I think I'm not" he says hovering over Felix.

Felix gulped which could be heard by Chan. Chan got closer to Felix's face and pecked him on the lips. "Come on, the group is probably waiting for us" Chan says walking out of the room.

Felix was left speechless. He then went out and saw the group waiting for him. "Hurry, Felix" Hyunjin says impatiently. "I'm coming" he says getting inside the car.

*Time skip to them at the club*

They made it to the club and went to their undercover spots. "All clear" Seungmin and I.N say in their earpiece. "Clear" Hyunjin and Changbin say. "Also clear" Minho and Jisung say.

"Alright, keep on the look out" Chan says in his earpiece before focusing on Felix in front of him. "Wanna dance" he says putting his hand in front of Felix.

"But don't we have to be on the look out" Felix says which Chan nodded. "Yeah, but we have to act like we are here to party or not we'll be suspicious" Chan says to Felix.

"Oh yeah, alright let's dance" Felix says heading towards the dance floor. Chan follows Felix until he stops and turns around facing Chan.

They start to dance and Chan started to lose his shit, because Felix started to dance sexually on him. Before Felix could continue dancing on Chan someone pulled Chan away from him.

"Chan....Chan....where did he go" Felix says confused. "Looking for someone" a voice says behind Felix. "Yeah" he says answering the voice before turning around.

When he turned around he saw a boy that look like his age or older. He had a beautiful smile on his face which also had a dimple showing on his check when he smiled.

To Felix he looked like a koala. He was much taller than Felix. To him he seemed like a giant when stood close to Felix.

"Oh, where are my manners, my name is Namjoon, Kim Namjoon, but you can call me RM" the koala looking boy says. "Hi Namjoon, my name is Felix, Lee Felix" Felix says shaking Namjoon's hand.

"So who are you looking for" Namjoon asked. "Oh, I'm looking fo-" Felix got cut off by someone. "He was looking for me" Chan says grabbing Felix by the waist and pulling him closer to him.