Chapter 3

3rd person POV:

"What the fuck are you two doing"

Chan and Felix stopped what they were doing and looked at where the voice came from. "What the fuck do you want Hyunjin" Chan says to who the voice came from. "Why the hell are you kissing him, I thought you hated him" Hyunjin says pointing at Felix.

"I don't really hate him" Chan says which made Felix shocked because he thought he would always hate him. "Wait, what" Felix and Hyunjin say in unison.

"Yeah, why would I hate you if you are nice and help people and only kill people that deserve it" Chan says touching Felix's face while Hyunjin is making a disgusted face.

"Eww" Hyunjin says, catching the twos attention. "Don't say eww, go to your boyfriend" Chan says which made Hyunjin to leave them alone. "Fine, I'll leave" Hyunjin says, leaving the place.

Chan rolls his eyes before putting his attention back to Felix. "So where were we" Chan says, making Felix giggle.

*Time skip to the group hanging out in the living room*

"Yeah, I saw them kissing and said 'What the fuck are you two doing' and they looked at me and I thought they were going to ignore me and continue kissing each other" Hyunjin says to the group which made Felix and Chan flustered.

"Can you stop telling the damn story" Chan says which made Hyunjin laugh at him. "Aww, is someone flustered" Hyunjin says, which caused everyone to look at him.

"Hyunjin, I swear to god, if you don't stop I'm going to tell Minho to put you in the air fryer at 180 degrees for 20 minutes" Chan says which made Hyunjin to stop laughing.

"Okay fine I'll stop" Hyunjin says, making everyone laugh at him. "Wait, did y'all really kiss" asked Jeongin. "Yes, we did" Felix answered, which shocked everyone besides Hyunjin. "Wait, what" Jisung says in shock.

"Yeah" Felix says flustered. "Okay, that's enough asking them questions, let's just watch a movie" Minho says which everyone agreed too. They put on the movie named Grown Ups. It was in the middle of the movie when Felix got up and went to Chan's room.

Chan saw Felix head to his room and told the group that he was going to bed. Chan went to his room and saw Felix laying down on the bed. He went up to the bed and laid next to Felix and pulled him closer to him. Felix turned around and moved closer to Chan's chest.

Chan smiled at Felix's cuteness that he had never seen before. The reason why he never saw Felix like this is because Felix doesn't like showing it to other people and he would rather come off as mean and dangerous since that's how his boss showed him and Jisung how to come off as.

Chan kissed Felix's forehead and admired his beauty that was right underneath him. Felix looked at him and smiled at Chan. "What are you looking at" Felix asked. "At your beauty" Chan says with no hesitation at all.

"Really" Felix says giggling, making Chan's heart beat faster. "Yes, I love your beauty Felix" Chan says, kissing his cheek. "Well, thank you" Felix says, looking at Chan. Felix then yawned because of how tired he was. "Go to sleep, Felix" Chan says, which Felix did and closed his eyes.

"Goodnight, Channie" Felix says, giving Chan a nickname already. "Goodnight, Lixie" Chan says, pulling Felix closer to his chest.

Chan knows that he is probably falling for Felix but he doesn't want to admit it because he thinks that Felix doesn't like him back. But little does he know that Felix is also falling for him.