Chapter Four

Picture of Molly

I awaken with my head lying on Roman's naked chest.

Today's the day he meets my family and to be honest I'm a little bit nervous.

I climb carefully out of the bed and walked to his bathroom.

After a long and nice relaxing shower, I climbed out and wrapped a towel tightly around my body after I briefly dried off.

After I was done lotioning, I changed into a white jean skirt that buttons all the way done in the front. A brown-ish and orange-ish sleeveless crop top, and a pair of brown wedges that strap around the ankle.

As I was finishing straightening my hair, Roman walked into the bathroom butt ass naked and comes over to me to wrap his arms around me, pulling my back to his front, grinding his erection into my butt

"It's always a pleasure waking up to you here." He whispers seductively.

I giggled. "Stop. We have to be at my parents in two hours."

"Not even a quickie?" He whines.

"I just showered and you need one two," I pause and glance down at his erection and added "Maybe a cold one." I grinned.

"Fucking tease." He growls as I walk out of the bathroom.

I laughed as I leave the room and head down to the kitchen to fix breakfast.

Once I was done with breakfast, I set the plates on the table just as he walk down stairs, looking like a Greek god as always.

"Keep looking at me like that and I just might have to fuck you senseless on my table." He leans down and gives me a quick kiss.

"Like what?" I frown, not aware I was looking at him any type of way.

"Like you're willing to risk it all for just thirty seconds with me." He smirks at me taking a bite out of his waffle.

I roll my eyes knowing that he's right, I'm surprised I wasn't drooling.

I take a seat with my breakfast and while we're eating, we just talk and talk.

Never thought I would this comfortable with a guy I basically just met.

Since I cooked, Roman offered to do the dishes.

I stood behind fiddling with my fingers while I'm contemplating on should I ask him the question I've been dying to ask.

"What are we?" Just spill out like word vomit.

"What?" He frowns and turn around to face me.

"What am I to you? A fuck buddy? Friend with benefits? What? I don't know. It's a reasonable question. " I state folding my arms.

"You are..." He walks to me and sets his hands on my waist and looks down at me. "My woman. You are the only woman besides my mom and little sister that I let inside my house, and the only woman I let in my bed. So I hope you know you're more to me than just some fuck buddy." He leans down and kiss me. "Come on, we have to get going if we don't want to be late for your parents.