4

SO SORRY FOR DELAY.okay dont get mad if this chapter is disappointing
ive never done a like irl story so i hope its good enough😭(also forgot to mention at the start of the story but theres no demogorgans ANYMORE,basically this is based after s3 but the byers never moved and the gate was officially closed forever)

private dms between
mike & max

12:30 pm

max: WHEELER
max: BRO
max: RU AWAKE
max: U BETTER BE AWAKE AND GETTING READY FOR WILL RN
max: FFS

irl

mike groaned as he sat up in his bed and grabbed his phone which had been going off with notifications for the last 3 minutes. He had just woken up 10 minutes ago and wanted to try go back to sleep since he thought it was early, but when he turned on his phone his face of exhaustion turned into shock.

"shit shit shit!!!!"
"how is it 12 already?!"

he practically sprang out of bed and rushed to his wardrobe.After about 10 minutes of looking with no success of finding a good enough outfit he decided to take a shower then deal with his clothing situation.

he took a shower as fast as he could,hopped out the shower and tried to comb his wild hair to look at least presentable but then gave up half way through trying.He then ran to his wardrobe once again then after half an hour (which was a ridiculous amount of time wasted looking for an outfit) he finally picked out a decent outfit. It was a yellow and blue striped t-shirt combined with some dark blue jeans.

It wasnt his best outfit but he decided it would have to do, plus, yellow was wills favorite color and blue was mikes.And he didnt want to overdress for the movies.
(a/n-hehe yall see what i did there?😈)

he quickly grabbed his phone and texted max back.

private dms between
mike & max

1:30 pm

mike:
DONT WORRY MAYFIELD
IM ALREADY READY

max: YOU BETTER BE BECAUSE IF YOU DARE BE LATE, ME, LUCAS, DUSTIN AND EL WILL KICK YOUR ASS

mike:
sir yes sir!😐
anyways,should i ask will if hes ready or when
he'll be ready by?

max:NO NO DONT RUSH HIM.ill call him

mike:
what?but then he'll ask you how you know about us hanging out

max:u idiot im not gonna ask him if hes ready im just gonna casually call him and ask him whatsup😋

mike:
im not an idiot but okay

irl with max

max quickly scrolled in her contacts list and found will.She rang him two times before he finally answered.

"WILL!FINALLY! ive been calling for an hour now."
max complained

"max you literally called me two times before i answered."
will responded