In the air...

Kerstin's P.O.V

David was laughing out loud and making fun of me, "No way !? How on earth did you manage to do that? I really can't leave you alone can I?" he looked at me and winked.

I swear I had butterflies in my stomach, but I didn't find my clumsy action back in Mail, Africa, very funny.

"Babe, that wasn't that funny. I swear one day I'll kill someone due to my clumsiness..." I sad in a worried tone.

He was still laughing, "Yeah that might be possible. So let me repeat. Your tripped over Seyna at night, gave her a blue eye, landed on your supervisor and broke her nose? Not only that, you then screamed because you saw a spider and woke up the whole town?" 

"Yeah yeah, it's ok make fun of me. And just so you know that town was small. Very small ok?" I said annoyed but with a smile in my face.

"Babe, even though your the clumsiest human on earth I still love you." He was still laughing, I think he almost had tears in his eyes. He made me tell him all my clumsy stories from the summer and honestly they never ended.

We were still in the car after a 30 minute drive. I was starting to get curious where he was bringing me. We were already out of LA on the highway. I knew there was no point in asking him where he was taking me because I knew he wouldn't answer. But I still gave it a try,

"Honey Bunny, where are you taking me?" I asked with my sweetest voice and puppy look.

He looked over and started laughing again, "You know there is no point in asking, the summer didn't change the fun of surprising you. Plus i was planning this for the past 2 months. So wait and see we're almost there."

I tried to make a sad face for not telling me, but it failed the moment he turned his face to look at me. I could really not help it but be happy.

He tried to grab something behind his seat, "Dave, what are you looking for? If you do that we'll have a car crash and I don't even get the chance to see the surprise." I said worried but smiling.

"Could you get my black scarf and tie it around your head, so you can't see where we're going?" He smiled at me with little puppy eyes to make sure I wouldn't say no. 

I tried giving him a mean look but failed that one too. I did as I was told. Two minutes later the car stopped. I was surprised we already arrived. He opened my door still telling me to keep the scarf so I wasn't able to see. He took my hand and leaded me somewhere. 

"OK, now you can look." He said that with the most exited voice.

I took the scarf off and realized we were at a small airport. I did not understand what we were doing here. My confusion made him laugh again. 

"Babe, stop giving me that look. During summer I did my pilot license. I know how much you love being in the air so i figured I would surprise you with this." He said that with a huge smile on his face. And as he saw my face lighten up you could see how proud he was that it worked.

"That is amazing! I can't believe this! Why didn't you tell me?" I was so surprised, it was probably the last thing of what I would of thought. I was so happy I was jumping around. As a matter of fact I did love planes, I loved being in the air.

"Because I wanted to surprise you.Which I can confirm that it worked" He smiled. "So are you ready to takeoff?"

I was still jumping up and down, "Hell yeah, I am so ready!"

We made our way to this little plane with four seats. It was the cutest plane in the world. I remember my grandfather had one like it. When we got on he put a huge pair of headphone on my head explaining me that I would be able to hear him better. I kept still and watched him concentrate. He was the cutest thing when he was so serious. I watched him push different buttons and I don't know what he was doing. 

Once we were in the air I couldn't stop looking out and acting like the happiest child on earth. We talked a lot though those headphones about him doing the license and about the view and about everything else. By the time we were about to land it was the sun set. And it was the most beautiful thing I ever saw. This is a moment I would of loved to have my camera with me.

"It's beautiful." I was so hypnotized by the sunset.

"Just like you." He said looking at me. He pulled me closer and kissed me softly.

I smiled, "Can we do this soon again so I can bring my camera?"

"Whenever you want. Oh by the way, Saturday I have a surprise for you and Seyna. So don't make any plans alright?" He said that if an evil smile.

"Sure thing."

When we arrived at his place, I was amazed of how clean and tidy it was. 

"Wow, babe, you cleaned up nicely!" I said surprised.

He gave me a shy smile, "just to make sure you would't start cleaning my mess like you mostly do."

I smiled at him, and we went to the kitchen and made ourself some popcorn, as we mostly did as we both were obsessed with it. Then we made our way to the couch to watch a movie, we chose to watch American Pie. I was laying next to him, he put his arm around my waist and took my hand. We were both hysterically laughing at the movie. But somewhere in between we got carried away by our intense kissing. After a while he stopped and looked at me with a huge smile in his face, which i returned. He stood up and lifted me up into his arms and brought me into his room. I did maybe not behave but I did keep Seyna's second promise and I did get to sleep eventually to not collapse in school the next day.

In the morning I woke up with a soft kiss on my lips and the smell of scrambled eggs. I opened my eyes and saw a tray next to me with prepared breakfast.

"Good morning sunshine" He looked at me smiling.

I had to laugh, it was so cute of him. I used to do this each time i stayed over.

"Good morning and thank you." I smiled, "what time is it? I should call Seyna."

"It's 7am." He passed me my phone so I could call her.

After calling my monkey sleepy head and finishing my breakfast I got ready and David drove me to school. Before I got out of the car I thanked him again and and kissed him. He said he would meet up with me later. 

As i got out I waved good bye and walked over to Seyna, Milly and Jade. They looked at me and could not miss the huge smile on my face.

Seyna's P.O.V

I guess they had a good night at the look of her face. But as she got closer I could also see that she didn't get that much sleep.

"Kerstin ! I thought I told you to sleep a bit!?" I tried to sound like a mother but miserably failed and laughed.

"So, tell me, what was the surpise?" I asked curiously. 

She told us everything and was so exited about it, it was so cute. She also told me that next saturday he had a surprise for both of us. Which made me really curious now. God that guy did love surprising people.

Jade was smiling, "That's great. Really happy for you. Oh yeah Kerstin are you up to go to the Luna Fitness after school? We decided we need to keep a bit more fit?"

Kerstin smiled and answered straight away with a loud yes. We told her we would first go home as we have nothing to change. And we would meet up around 5pm with the girls.

That's when the first bell rang and we made our way to class. From the corner of my eyes I could see how Kerstin looked at her phone and a huge smile spread around her face. Which made it clear David just wrote her, she always acts the same way.

Just before entering class I heard someone calling my name, of course it was Ben Cooper.

"Seyna!" He shouted while running towards me. "Good morning." He finally said when he reached up with me. "Did you sleep well?"

"Umm.. Morning. Yeah sure." I said, was quite weird. This time Kerstin did not walk away and saved me. She was going on about yesterday, well actually repeating just to pull me away. As we got into Math class we sat down. I did kind of feel bad. I decided next time I'll be nicer. The day passed quite fast. And then already the last bell rang. Kerstin and I went back home and got ready for the Fitness...

Ok, hope you liked this chapter. Not sure. please comment and tell me what you think. thank you :D