surprise, surprise...

I felt like my whole world was crushing down. David was standing there in front of his new black Mercedes talking to a tall, thin, blond girl. They had probably a very funny conversation as they both were laughing as if there was no tomorrow. I'm really not the jealous type, but right now i felt the anger and sadness through my whole body. I also felt tears coming. Was this really happening? Who is she? And why am I acting so gay? She was probably just a student in this school that knew him, he graduated last year and he was one of the popular guys in school, who basically knew everyone. That's when I realized I was being really ridiculous with this, I should be running up to him and hug him. 

That's when i felt a brutal pinch on my arm,

"Kerstin! What the hell is wrong with you? That's just Kate! Remember John's girlfriend? Stop standing here like a lost puppy and go see David!" Seyna was half shouting at me with an irritated voice.

John was one of David's friends. When I realized it really was just Kate i felt really embarrassed but happy at the same time. She was really nice and we used to go on double dates with her and John.

I looked at Seyna and she gave me a look to say I was acting like a freak.

"Come with me." It wasn't a question, I needed her right now. She didn't answer and just followed me.

 When he finally saw us approaching i saw a huge smile explode on his beautiful face.That's when all my worries disappeared. He was wearing dark blue baggy jeans and a white shirt with a black Billabong sign on the front. His dark brown hair was longer since I last saw him. His blue eyes were shining out because of his tan. He looked like a surfer and i must admit I had a weak spot for surfer boys. That's when I began to run into his arms. He lifted me up and held me so tight i had trouble breathing. When he put me back down he kissed me, and my knees got weak and i felt my cheeks turned red like a tomato. I thought it was crazy that after 2 years, I still felt like when he first kissed me.

He looked at me with a huge smile, "Babe, I missed you so much you don't even understand! How are you my angel?"

"I'm good now!" I smiled, "I missed you too!" I was so happy, like, like, like... I don't know. I was just on cloud 7.

He tuned and saw Seyna, "Seyna, my favorite monkey! Come give me a hug! How have you been?"

He loved Seyna like a sister, she hated it when we called her monkey but eventually accepted it and said we were the only two that could call her like that. She got closer and he hugged her as tight as he did with me. I saw her face turn in all different colors. No not really, but you understand. I let them talk and realized Kate was still there. I smiled and went over to hug her. We talked about the summer and John. After about 5 minutes i felt someone hugging me from the back, I turned and could not keep myself from smiling when I saw David. 

"I have a surprise for you!" He told me, and then turned to Seyna, "You don't mind If I steal her from you tonight do you?" He gave her a look to say he wouldn't take a no for an answer.

She laughed, "Of course I don't, just behave and make sure she sleeps a bit! We have school tomorrow." She winked.

We both laughed. Said bye to Seyna and Kate and got into his car.

I almost forgot i had my own car here. "Seyna, here my car keys, drive safely please, I know your driving skills and they suck."

"You can trust me!" She said a bit irritated but laughed.

I did feel bad for leaving her alone, especially as I was the one waking her up in the morning. I'll just give her a call in the morning.

Seyna's P.O.V

Finally this was clear. I was really happy that nothing changed between them, because honestly they were perfect for each other. And he made her so happy, which was all that counted. Plus he is such a nice guy, the brother I never had and always wanted. I was really curious what his surprise was, normally he would always tell me first and ask if it's a good idea. But he knew I had a hard time keeping secrets from her as she was literally my second half that knew everything about me, and vise versa.

I just realized Kate was still there staring at me, "May I ask what you are thinking about Seyna? You have this huge grin on your face, kind of funny."

I couldn't help but laugh out loud, "Was just thinking about them two."

She smiled back and understood exactly what I meant. 

"Anyway, Kate I'm going to leave you now, have the house to myself so I'll try out my cooking skills." I said with a huge smile.

She laughed, "Alright, I wanna try that one day, see you tomorrow. Bye."

"Anytime." I said happily "See you tomorrow."

Sorry, I know this chapter is short and I took forever to update. But i promise the next one will be better. please comment and give me your opinions. thank you :D