BAD BOY

He Was Bad. He Smoked, He Broke The Law, He Drove Too Fast For His Own Good. He Didn't Care Because No One Taught Him How To. But When It Came To Her, He Wanted To Be The Best Man. He Couldn't Bare The Thought Of Her Being Hurt By Him ...... Or By Any Else. He Would Kill To Protect Her, The Girl Who Cared About Someone As Worthless As Him In All Her Perfection.

................................................................

HUNTER ANDERSON'S POV

I woke up early in the morning as usual

I woke up early in the morning as usual. I'm very attentive towards my figure. What? No, that doesn't sound right. I mean my built. My muscles. Hmm, right words. I got freshed up and wore my gym clothes. Taking a towel with me I head towards my personal gym. And yeah it's in my house.

His Bedroom

Gym

As I was exercising I heard my phone ringing

As I was exercising I heard my phone ringing. I saw my phone and it's my best friend, Jackson. Jackson Brooks.

He may look like the boy next door, the innocent, cute and harmless one

He may look like the boy next door, the innocent, cute and harmless one. But believe me he's anything but innocent. He has tattoos, he fights, oh that's not called fighting, it's called trashing. He beats people mercilessy. One might vomit blood seeing him doing so with that face. Ughh whatever. I answer his call and put it on speaker, continuing with my exercise.

''Heyyy Babyyy! What are you doing? Did you miss me? Of course you did. Who wouldn't miss such a great personality, right? Why aren't you saying anything? Gasp. Did you faint hearing my hot voice? I apologize. I -'' I cut him off by hanging up. And for your kind information, my best friend likes to suck me - my brain I mean.

He's annoying. 6'2. Cute face. Dark brown hair. Brown eyes. White. Annoying personality. One of the best fighter. Period.

And here he calls again. I one again receive it and speak first this time around.

''Are you done? Or anything left? If yes, I'll hang up once again.'' I got straight to the point. As much of a great friend he is. He's really to much into teasing. One time in a party, he went ahead and stared calling me his boyfriend. Saying our family dosent support us and are keeping us apart. Long story short, it caused a lot of misunderstandings and got him a black eye ..... Deserved it. Anyways back to present.

''Oh Hunter, my bitch. I know you got flushed by me. It's alright, I understand. Anyways, on a serious note. I called because of a little matter.'' He replied seemingly working out himself.

''And what might this 'little' matter be? Mr dimwit.'' I asked knowing if he's serious, then it might be something.

''You remember Thompson Hills?'' Hmm Thompson Hills...

''The one wanting to suppress our hotel business?'' I assumed

''Yes. The one and only. I got some information that he's trying very hard to get in contact with our employees and buy them. For which reason I'm sure your aware.'' He informed me. My eyes turned darker and voice two octaves lower.

''I know and I think it's time to take action now.'' I said already imagining him begging me to spare him.

''Yes boss. Understood.'' He said playfully and hung up. At least he still have some conscience and didn't tease me now, or i swear I would have given him another black eye.

If you didn't understand, let me help you. I, along with my five friends started a business. Hotel business to be exact. We are filthy rich. Our parents being childhood friends and old partners it's not for us not being friends. We have a lot of money still we wanted to start something of our own.

We started 'Ace Hotels And Restaurants' from the scratch. Now it's one of the most renowned in New York. Our friends group, being outstanding in everything we do since childhood, got named Ace. We are incredible. Me, Jackson, Blake, Logan, Alex and Dave. Well I'll introduce them to you later, after all my own introduction is still left.

This Thompson Hills is a measly restaurant owner, who thinks he's the best. When we started our business, he sarcastically called us kids saying we're just some spooky brats, finding ways to waste out parents money. We maybe stubborn, buy we love and respect our parents a lot. Our parents raised us with love and care, we'll never ever think of wasting their money.

We ignored this block head that time. Our service and dishes because famous. We opened some more restaurants, as a result now there is a chain of restaurants under our names. After our Hotel started getting famous, he started getting anxious and play tricks on us. But now it's getting out of my patience. I have to deal with him now.

................................................................

Harry Anderson

Height: 6'6
Age: 21
Eyes:

Family: Father (Gabriel Anderson)Mother (Sofia Anderson)Study: Student of Fordham University and is one of the owner of Ace Hotels

Mother (Sofia Anderson)
Study: Student of Fordham University and is one of the owner of Ace Hotels.

**********************************

Heya lovely people. Sorry for the late update, it's just that I'm not too well these days. Anyways I 😍 you all. 💓💓💓