INTRODUCTION AND PROLOGUE

BAD BOY. That's what they called him. Rich, breathing handsome, muscles, brain, everything to die for. Girls swoons over him, but he's not interested. He wants the one that makes his heartbeat fast. The one that's made for him. He has anger issues with an ego. But he doesn't fight for fun. Nor does he trouble anyone innocent. He billies the bully. He is the boss of the college. He is HUNTER.

SWEETHEART. that's what they call her. Sweet, beautiful, kindhearted, intelligent, rich, she's what people call an angel. Boys die over her innocence yet sinful beauty. But she doesn't understand. Her parents love her a lot. They didn't let her see the bad in the world. Home schooled her whole life, now that she's going to go to the University alone. She is the sweetheart for everyone. She is HOPE.

................................................................

What will happen when they meet. Will the hunter prey on her? Or will this sweetheart make his her giant house cat? Read to find out. 💓💓💓

................................................................

HOPE'S POV

I was confused. Would someone tell me what is going on. I boy. Bad Boy to be exact is saying that I'm his. What am I a pillow to be his? Hmpp. But he's cute and big and he has beautiful eyes and and deep husky voice too.

But why would he say I'm his? I am my own person. Oh here he is

''Hey sweetheart.'' Said Hunter, sneaking his bulky arm around my small waist and peaking my forehead softly, pulling me flush against his chest. His forehead kisses are so good. They make me fell butterflies in my tummy. Being in his arms make me feel happy and safe too. As I was engrossed in my thoughts I felt his chest rumble as he chuckled.

''Well I'm pleased to know that I make you feel safe and not to forget about the butterflies. My innocent little one.'' He said almost proudly while chuckling. Oh goodness I said that out loud didn't I. My cookies someone please kill me.

**********************************

New story of mine. If you like sweet love do watch my first story. Love you all. 💓💓💓