Chapter 13

Splinter yelled as he pounced at the Shredder. "Foot attack!" Shredder ordered before the rat tackled him. "Booyakasha!" Mikey shouted his signature battle cry. He swung his nunchucks and connected with the head of Bebop. "Ow my pig head! You're gonna pay for that turtle scum!" Bebop yelled angrily. Donnie twirled his bo staff dodging clawed swipes from Rahzar. "Stay still!" Rahzar growled. "Oh yeah I'll be sure to do that!" Donnie retorted. Raph was about to join his brothers but a sword blocked his path. Leo narrowed his eyes at the red masked turtle. "Leo your really gonna fight for Shredder after the way he treated you!" Raph said with an annoyed tone. "I angered my master. His punishment was justified." Leo stated calmly. He tried ignore the metallic taste that still lingered on his tongue. "Justified my butt." Raph said back. He used his sai to shove Leo's sword away. "Do not disrespect my master!" Leo said glaring at him. "He's not your master!" Raph got out before Leo swung his sword at him. Raph barely had time to block the blade from slicing his head off. "This is all your fault!" Leo said his voice with a slight shake. Raph ignored the way that comment stung. "My fault?!" He yelled confused. "You just keep trying to get in my head!" Leo yelled as he slashed. "I'm trying to fix your head you idiot!" Raph said kicking Leo in the knee. Leo grunted in pain as he fell to his knees. "Just let us help you!" Raph said pointing a sai at his brother. "I didn't ask for help!" Leo shouted as he tackled the red turtle. Raph yelled in surprise. "Guys we gotta get Sensei an opening!" Donnie said hopping away from a blast of ice from Tiger Claw. "Little busy here!" Raph said trying to shove Leo off. "Give up, your son is mine now!" Shredder said as fought off Splinter. "I will never allow you to steal my son!" Splinter said enraged. "I have already taken one child, what difference does two make." Shredder mocked. Splinter gave a low growl. He rarely gave into his anger but this time he made an exception. "My sons it is now or never!" Splinter called out. All three turtles gave nods. Their faces morphed into determination. "Whatever plan you have it will fail!" Shredder said as he ran to attack. Splinter slunk behind him and hit a few key pressure points. Shredder yelled in shock. His attacks slowed and his movements looked slurred. Splinter took a deep breath, gathering power. He sent a powerful punch to the center of Shredder's stomach. The force sent him flying back. He collided with the large widow causing it to crack on impact. Mikey released his kusarigama chain. His eyes flashed white as he swung it in a large circle around him. Any mutants or bots were sent stumbling back or crashing to the ground. Donnie took a couple of smoke bombs from his belt. "Eat smoke!" He yelled. He tossed the bombs up and hit them with his staff like a baseball bat. The bombs smashed open in his enemies faces throwing them into coughing fits and blinding them. Raph watched as his brothers finished their enemies. He took a breath and readied himself. "Ok Leo, this is it!" Raph said a hint of anxiety flowing through his voice. Leo looked at him confused at what he meant. Raph took his opportunity and launched his older brother back. Leo cried out as body collided with the steps leading up to Shredder's throne. As his eyes focused he saw Splinter standing in front of him. Splinter immediately began to recite the spell he'd memorized. His hands formed a triangle over his chest. "No!" Shredder yelled. He clawed at the ground desperate to get up. The effects of Splinter's pressure pointing still on his body. Splinter thrust his arms out as he finished the spell. Leo's eyes glowed bright white and he let out a scream. A powerful gust of wind flowed through the room. It felt like the room had suddenly became a wind tunnel. The three turtles grabbed onto the walls to brace themselves. A blinding bright light filled the room. Leo's scream echoed throughout the chamber. After a few moments the light and wind faded. The heroes blinked their eyes letting them adjust. The throne room now looked like a tornado had rampaged through it. But the only thing that stood out to the turtles and their father, was Leo's body crumpled in a heap on the floor.