Chapter 3: Hanging Out With The Team

Hello, welcome back to Honkai Impact: Rising Revengeance, the book I might mess up. This a filler chapter, there will be more filler because I don't want to enter the plot just yet. Anyways hope you enjoy nonetheless!!!

3rd POV

It's the next day after the fight with Y/N and Fu Hua, things have been normal so far. We cut to the dorm to see Y/N getting bored of studying and started to complain.

Y/N: Why am I doing homework again?

Mei: So you can pass. Why do you ask?

Y/N: Oh, i don't know? Maybe it because we're in a school that teaches people how to defend humanity!

Bronya: Subject Y/N is probably complaining because he's an idiot.

Y/N: What was that?!

Mei: Enough! Both of you! *sighs* we'll go out once we finish our work.

Y/N: Ok mom.

They continued to work but Y/N and Bronya didn't notice Mei blushing when he called her mom.

Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Mei scolding Chibi Y/N

After finishing their homework they got dressed and left the dorm to go to the city, Mei needed to get some more cooking ingredients while Bronya went to a game store and Y/N went to a comic store to buy some manga, he was minding his own business until he heard a familiar voice. A voice he never wanted to hear again.

???: Y/N?

He turns around to see a face he never wanted to see again.

Y/N: I thought I told to never see me again, Emily.

Emily: Just let me explain what happened.

Y/N: NO!!! YOU LEFT ME FOR THAT ASSHOLE!!!

Emily: I DIDNT MEAN TO DO IT!!!

Y/N: LIES!!!

They continued to argue until Y/N felt a pair of melons were pressed against one of his arms, he turned to see Mei with a smile of lust.

Mei: Babe, are you done with your with your shopping?

Y/N then gained the face of confusion, Mei then winked at him and said wink says that she is acting.

Y/N: Yes, im nearly done babe.

Mei: Oh and who is this?

She asked as that turned to looks at Emily has a shocked face.

Y/N: No one special.

They then turned around and walked towards the cashier and purchasing 3 manga and left the comic store.

Y/N's POV

After leaving the store and Emily I then turned towards Mei.

Y/N: Thanks Mei, I appreciate you getting me out of that situation.

Mei: Don't think about it, I'm just looking out for my teammate.

We continued our way to the game store to pick up Bronya and once we made it we see that she bought two HOMU dolls and one game.

Y/N: Ready, to go back to St.Freya?

Mei/Bronya: Yes.

We then walked back to St.Freya.

Timeskip Brought To You By Mei Teaching Y/N How To Cook.

Once we got back home we organized everything and Mei's cooking. Afterwards we were sitting on the couch and watching TV until Mei spoke up.

Mei: Y/N, who was that girl?

I was hesitant on telling her but thought that if she doesn't get her answer she will continue asking.

Y/N: That was Emily, she's my ex-girlfriend.

Mei: What did she do that broke you apart?

Y/N: She cheated on me with my bully.

Mei then gasped with shock.

Mei: Why did she do it?

Y/N: I don't know why, we even promised to get married in the future. But she broke that promise.

I said with tears now falling down my face.

Y/N: Did I do something wrong? Why did she leave me for him? Did she even love me in the first place?

I was crying at this point until I felt Mei and Bronya hug me.

Mei: Shh, just let it all out. It's ok to cry.

Bronya: It's in the past now, you can't change the past but you always have to look towards the future.

I slowly and slowly stopped crying as I then looked at Mei and Bronya.

Y/N: Thanks you two, I really needed that.

Mei/Bronya: No Problem/I'm always glad to help and friend.

We then continued our time watching TV until it was time to sleep, once it was time we all fell asleep in peace.

Boom!!! That's it for this filler chapter!!!
Again I hope you guys and gals don't mind filler chapters. Anyways, gotta go. Angel Out!!!