Chapter 2: Underdog and Profesional! Y/N vs Fu Hua!

Welcome back to Honkai Impact: Rising Revengeance, the book I might mess up. Anyways hope you enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Y/N: Ok...... LETS DANCE!!!

I yelled as I charged at Fu Hua going for a downward slash but she merely parries it.

Fu Hua: Predictable.

She says,I then go into Blade Mode and start slashing at intense speed, she manages to bock some slashes but took some damage from the rest of the slashes. She then grabs my blade and punches my chest knocking me back but I manage to recover.

Y/N's Mind: The match just started and I'm already struggling against a Kung-Fu Girl

I was snapped out of my thoughts but Fu Hua charging at me and punching my face with a lot of force sending me back again but blood started to leak from my mouth. I then started to cough blood and spoke.

Y/N: You really are a challenge, I've never faced an opponent which such strength.

Fu Hua: And you're the weakest opponent I've faced, I'm surprised that you manage to destroy a Metal Gear. Maybe that was fluke.

She insulted me as charged at me and was going to punch me but I merely dodged her attack and slashes her arm.

Y/N's Mind: The source of her attacks are her arms. I need to disable her from attacking.

I then charged at her, aiming for her arm but she dodged and punched my back but I managed to slash her leg resulting with her on one knee and me laying on the ground.

Fu Hua: Things are starting to get interesting.

Y/N: You got that right, I'm gonna prove you wrong about my victory over the Metal Gear being a fluke.

I then get back up and sprinted towards her going for an upper slash but she backflip kicks me in the jaw, jumps into the air and kicks me in the stomach but i recover from the kick and land. I then sprinted at her and entered Blade Mode as she gets ready to block the slashes but exit it and swept her from her feet and roundhouse kicked her in the jaw. She recovered and snapped it back in place and turned around.

Fu Hua: I'm starting to like you, Y/N Forger.

Y/N: I can say the same for you but this battle ends now.

I then charged at her ready to stab her but blocks and grabs the blade and throws it out of me hand, disarming me. I then gather all my strength and started punching her as hard and fast as I could as she did the same.

Mei's POV

I was starting to get worried for him, knowing Fu Hua she never goes easy on anyone.

Mei: Y/N.

HoT: Calm down Mei, he can probably defeat her.

Mei's Mind: How can you be so sure?

HoT: If he's the only male Valkyrie, that means he's special.

Mei's Mind: You're probably right.

HoT: Of course I am.

HoT's Mind: I know that's you.

Y/N's POV

We been punching each other for a good 3 minutes and once we stopped, we were taking breaths.

Fu Hua: You're the one of the only people who gave me a hard time sparring.

Y/N: Right back at you.

We both the raise our fists and punched each other at the same time.

We both then fall to our backs and fall unconscious.

Mei's POV

Himeko: The match ends with a draw.

A couple of doctors and nurses came in and put the two on stretchers and took them away I got out of my seat and ran down the halls to find the medical room am so arrived I see that they're both on medical beds. I sit on a chair next to Y/N's bed and Bronya comes in the room and sits next to me. Soon after the doctor came in.

Mei: Will they be alright?

Doctor: They're going to be alright, they just have temporary wounds that will heal at some point.

Mei: That's good.

Doctor: You two should head back to class.

Mei/Bronya: Right/Ok.

We both then leave to go back to our classes.

Boom! That's the end of this chapter. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. Anyways gotta go. Angel Out!!!