Punishment: Chapter 2: Welcome to Karakura High!

Yo. Hope you have enjoyed my story so far! Here is chapter 2!

**************************************************************************************************************************

CHAPTER 2: Welcome to Karakura High!

Me and Ryūsui stared at the school when we got off the bus. I turned to him and pointed at the school. "It's big." I said.

"Let me see your schedule." He told me. I handed him a blue slip of paper. He smiled. "We have every class together except for art and math."

"Yes!" I said with a fist pump. "I won't see you first or sixth period. But I will in most others!" I yelled to him as I ran to first period. Math. Oh joy. I hate math.

I walked into the homeroom a minute later. The first thing I saw was a wall of grey the same color as the boys' uniforms.

"Umm. Is there supposed to be a grey wall in front of the door?" I ask no one in particular. The wall moved and turned around revealing some tall boy with orange hair looking kind if pissed off.

"Hey! Who the hell are you calling a wall?!?" he asked in not a very nice tone. Oh yeah, and I forgot to mention, I'm really short.

"You." I answered. I felt the strange urge to poke him. "I sort of want to get in the classroom before I'm late." I say. This guy's starting to piss me off.

"Sorry." He muttered before stepping out of the way.

A bunch of other students where in the classroom as well. A girl about my height with black hair and cool purple/gray eyes walked over to me. "Hello. I'm Rukia Kuchiki."

"Hi Rukia! I'm Yukiko Honda. Hey, who's that tall kid with orange hair." I pointed to him. He was now arguing about something with some red head guy that had red hair in a spikey ponytail and tatoos on his face.

"That's Ichigo. And the guy he is arguing with is Renji." She said. She stared at Ichigo for a few more seconds before blushing and turning back to me. "What's your next class?"

I grinned. "You like him dont you?" I asked straight forwards.

"No!" but she blushed darker and turned away.

"It's okay! I won't tell if you tell me!" I said.

"So what if I do?" she mumbled angrily and crossed her arms.

"I don't really care, I just wanted to know." I replied deffencively.

"Ok. Let's go sit down before class starts." She said after a few moments of awkward silence.

"Can I sit by you?"

"Sure."

Math passed quickly. We had all done this before.

Next there was science, geography, and language arts, then lunch!

*at lunch*

I stared at all of the lunchroom food for about a minute before getting a few rolls of sushi, a salad, and an apple. They have a LOT OF FOOD.

"Yukiko! Over here!" I heard Rukia and Ryūsui yell. It turns out, the two have been friends since they were children. They just haven't seen each other in years. I walked over to thier crowded table. In first through fourth period, I learned all of the names of the people at our table. Uruu, Orihime, Chad, Renji, Rukia, Ichigo, Ikkaku, Rangiku, Yumechika, Toshirō, Ryūsui, and me. Twelve to a table. Thats a lot of people.

"Hey Yuki!" Rangiku shouted. I think I'll call her Ran. Toshirō looked at her in annoyence. She had been right beside him when she yelled at me. And she yells LOUD.

"Hey peoples!" I sat between Ryūsui and Ran. Ha ha. They both have names starting with R.

So far today has been pretty fun. I hope it continues.

**************************************************************************************************************************

Comment! >o<