Punishment

Hi people! This story came to me while I was petting a stray cat I named Grimmjow and he bit me. ^.^; So..... yeah it came randomly.

**************************************************************************************************************************

"Sixth Espada, Grimmjow Jaggerjaeques! You have commited the ultimate crime and you will be punished!"

I looked down at the bloody body at my feet, then my bloodstained hands, and finally up to a seething, but fearful, Gin Ichimaru.

"Is that so?" I ask casually, wiping my hands on the corpse's jacket. "It's not like I'm the only one that hated that man's guts." I threw a glance at the second Espada, Baraggan.

"Well some of us greatly respected him." whispered the third Espada, Tia Harribel.

"So Harribel! This is one of the rare times you speak! But of course you would respect him. He did save your life." I said.

She looked away as if she was discusted. I grinned.

"Grimmjow, you are to be punished by being sent to the World of the Living." I looked at Gin with a look that said "Is that it?". He smiled nastily before continuing. "As a domesticated form of your soul!"

"Meaning?"

"Szayel Aporro, show him. Then send him away." At Gin's command, the pink haired scientist stood and walked towards me. He held a srynge filled with a glowing blue liquid.

"This won't even hurt." he assured me when I frowned. But I didn't like the grin he was giving me. He stabbed the needle in my chest and pushed the liquid into my body. At least he didn't lie. It didn't hurt but it felt like I was shrinking. Wait, I don't remember Szayel Aporro being that tall! And he's getting taller too! No, I'm getting smaller. I saw my hollow jaw clatter on the floor and I soon stopped shrinking.

"So, little Grimmjow is a cat? How fitting." Gin laughed. "Goodbye, kitty cat!"

Szayel Aporro had already opened the tunnel from Hueco Mundo to the World of the Living and was bending down to pick me up. I let him because he could easily crush me in this frail body if I resisted. I felt him let me go and saw the opening close. The last thing I heard was the laughter of Hueco Mundo's new lord echoing in my head before I hit solid ground and my vision faded to black.

I will have my revenge... Lord Ichimaru!

******

I wrapped the sheets tighter around me when I heard my sister's voice calling my name. She had interrupted my good dream.

"Yukiko. Yukiko... YUKIKO!!!" I heard my sister sigh. "You brought this on yourself."

Footsteps left in the direction of the door, then faded. When they came back, the sound of sloshing water came with it.

"Wake..... UP!" With the last word, icy water splashed down on my head.

"EEK! Th-th-this w-water's COLD Yoake!" I screeched.

"Well you should wake up next time I call you. If you don't hurry then you'll be late on the first day of school. You have twenty minutes to get to the bus." she repied.

I slowly got out of bed. Twenty minutes is a short time for her because she spends ten minutes doing her make-up and hair. I don't.

I slid off my clothes and put on my school uniform. Short skirt and a shirt with a bow. Typical uniform. I brushed my waist-length brown hair and tied it in a pony tail with a white ribbon, but left my blue and white coontails to hang beside my face. After careful debating, I decided on my blue lip ring that matched my eyes. I turned my stereo on. Vocaloid was playing right now. My favorite song, World is Mine, Miku Hatsune version, was playing.

"-Sekai de ichi-ban OHIME sama,-"

"TURN IT OFF!" Yaoke screamed at me. She can't stand my music. Instead of turning it down, I turned it up.

"Sono-ichi, to chigau kami-gato-" I turned it full blast just as she came in and turned it off. Her brown eyes flashed.

"Don't play that stuff when I'm in the house. I swear, I'll be deaf by the time high school ends!"

I stuck my tongue out at her.

"Act your age! You act like a child Yukiko!"

"What a coincidence, that's part of my name!" I mumbled.

(Yuki = snow, Ko = child)

She sighed and ran down the stairs to the kitchen with me following her. Her black ponytail streamed behind her. I grabbed a poptart and ate it out of the package.

"Eat like a civilized person please." She told me with a look of disgust. When I shook my head, she groaned and stood up. "Let's go to the bus stop."

"Fine." I grabbed my bag and walked out the door. It took us a minute to get to the bus stop at the end of our street and another for the bus to come.

The bus was loud and crowded. I found an empty seat in the back and sat down while Yaoke sat closer to the front. I plugged in my earbuds and turned on my iPod to the song, Meltdown, by Vocaloid. A happy song.

"Hopefully school will be the same." I murmered with a smile.

A few minutes later, a boy sat beside me. I pushed my self against the wall of the bus, hopeing he would ignore me. It didn't work.

"Hi! My name's Ryūsui." said a childish voice.

"Hi. I'm Yukiko." I said quietly.

"What are you listening to?" Ryūsui asked. I showed him my iPod, which had changed to Cendrillon. Of course, by Vocaloid. "I love Vocaloid! My favorite song is World is Mine with Miku Hatsune singing."

I looked over at him. Straightened black hair, bright green eyes, and a lip ring. My kind of friend. "Mine too!" I said smiling.

"Cool!" We could both tell that this was the start of a great friendship. He looked out of the window. "There's the school! Welcome To Karakura High!"

**************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you enjoyed! Please comment! ^.^