IZUKU MIDORIYA NO MORE.

izuku heart stopped hearing that and cried so many tears down his eyes as he sobs quietly as all might and eraserhead looked down with somber expressions knowing how much mentalpain izukumust be in knowing the to people he very much cared about were raped and violated by his abuser and his perverted classmate.

ALL MIGHT: i'm so sorry izuku, i wish we could do something but we...can't.

izuku stopped crying and sobbing ashe heared that and wanted a damn explanation from all might and eraserhead. suddenly nezu cam out of aizawa's scarf and lands on the bars of the hospital bed.

NEZU: hello izuku, and by your look and can see you want a explanation, the truth is izuku we can't press charges on half your classmates and....*sighs sadly* especially bakugou and mineta.

izuku became angry hearing that and thrashed on the hospital bed wanting to attack nezu.

NEZU: izuku i know what they done was so unforgivable, but we need future heros tostop all for one and other villains to protect this society.

izuku's mind repeated nezu saying those words over,over,over and over as his eyes became feeled with rage,anger,hate and pure bloodlust as he grits his teeth and growls like a rabid animal as small hints of red and black electricity were in his now red eyes.

izuku rip the restraints form his hands and feet as he lunges at nezu with the shock of the others and slams nezu with ground with both hands as he starts choking nezu with his bare hands a nezu looks at izuku with nothing but fear and tread.

IZUKU: YOU..WILL...SUFFER!!!!!

before izuku could continue, recovery girl injects a syringe into his neck and izuku feels dizzy and falls on his back and closes his eyes as he sleeps not even snoring.

all might,eraserhead,recovery girl and nezu looked at eachother with shock seeing izuku so violent and angry that it overpowered bakubitch.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

it's been 1 week after that happend and the rest of UA have heared what the betrayers have done and ua were disgusted,shocked and most of all sad hearing izuku midoriya losing his mother and his adopted daughter eri who not only killed but raped.

ua and even class 1b hated the betrayers and would gove them nothing but hate as they do a people mob and would shout at them and attack them, the teachers would no longer teach the betrayers but only the 1a girls who have quited going to ua and went home and only go back to see izuku and how he was doing.