3. Flower

Jimin noticed how Jungkook was a bit stiff — but definitely as eager as he was. The prince all but let Jimin hold him as he wrapped his arms around his shoulders. "Could you wait for a moment, darling?" Jimin whispered and Jungkook nodded, considering the possibility that he wasn't the only one nervous.

As he sat on the bed, he watched Jimin setting up the fireplace. Slowly, he returned too and they exchanged a soft smile without speaking. Picking up the pillows and blankets, the older male had them laid on the floor in front of the fireplace.

Jungkook's eyes gleamed with the fiery flames in front of him. The soft and warm glow of the golden lights highlighted Jimin's face as he bent down to lay down a trail of candles beside the blanket. "Do you want the candles to be lit now, or later?"

"I would prefer them later," Jungkook stood up, wanting to cover the distance between them on his own. Jimin waited until he was standing in front of him, looking at his skin that radiated.

"Kiss me, handsome?"

"With pleasure," Jimin mumbled back.

Their lips connected in a way that this was the only truth. As their eyes closed, they traveled far away to the plateaux of delight. As Jimin's fingers started twiddling with Jungkook's garments, the younger's chest puffed and he breathed heavily in the kiss. His sense of functionality was lost on him and darkness surrounded him with a single ray of guiding light. The light alone made him at ease as he felt Jimin's fingers rub against his skin. He shuddered, wanting to open his eyes to see the man, feeling like he would die if he didn't seize the moment right there.

Jimin lowered his body onto the pile of soft blankets and he felt the faux fur trickling his naked back. He made Jimin feel what he was, or he hoped that the man also felt the electricity zapping through his body if he touched him. No matter how hard he tried to open his eyes, they wouldn't.

His fingers put the action in as he snatched the clothes rather hastily from Jimin's body. There was still wet hair on Jimin's nape that he felt while tangling his fingers in the blue mop, slowly, softly, passionately, leisurely.

Feeling Jimin's lips touching like a feather rubbing against every inch of his skin, Jungkook closed his fists and placed them on either side of his face on the plush layers. Soft hums reverberated inside his throat, but they were low on decibels that Jimin could only hear them faintly as he had now slid down, worshiping the young prince's skin.

At this moment, he knew that if he had to swim oceans to reach Jungkook, he would without thinking twice. His heart started feeling like it was diving right from the mountain and falling onto fragrant bushes of roses on the ground. "Jungkook," he stopped for a moment. "Is this okay?" His fingers brushed against the prince's shaft.

The younger's arching back and a moan fleeing from his lips was the answer the enthusiastic consent, but Jimin needed Jungkook to speak. "I am going to kiss you without leaving an inch. Will you stop me if it doesn't feel right?"

"I will," Jungkook's lips uttered, but his heart was screaming for Jimin to take him far away without worrying about anything, keep kissing him and show him the stars while snuggling close because he was feeling thankful to be born, he was feeling thankful for how the man was making him feel.

Eliciting the loudest moan from Jungkook caused Jimin to smile around the younger's shaft. Jungkook's fists couldn't hold what he intended them to, so he held the blanket under him and opened his eyes, seeing Jimin's head moving carefully, with patience.

Jungkook didn't know how was Jimin keeping everything as per his liking so blindly. Perhaps soulmates really did exist and the man on top of him could be his. "Do you still have the same thoughts about it?" Jimin asked, sitting by folding his legs, waiting for Jungkook to say yes or no, or anything in between. If the younger wished to be held, he would lie down and rock him to sleep, if the prince desired some more time, he would kiss his body all over again, if Jungkook said stop, he would take him out to show something ethereal, something he'd never shown anyone before.