\26\

I was utterly shocked when we won. I had no idea Connor was so good at bowling, nor did I know Lennox was so competitive.

"What the fuck !" Lennox would rage in frustration when her or Kenneth didn't get a strike, or got a split. Multiple times the employees came over and asked her to be quiet. It was hilarious, especially when moms would walk by and give Lennox death glares.

Me being me, kind of sucked in the beginning. "Do you even know how to bowl?" Connor comes up and questions after I knock down two pins...in all.

"I mean yeah," I stuttered. "I just haven't been bowling in a couple of years." Ever since I had started dating Marcus, he hated the concept of bowling. So i was never allowed to go. When my turn had came again, Connor guided me through the whole thing. He showed me how to move my legs, and how the curve in my hand and arm effected everything.

I looked to my left and Lennox was sitting there with goggly eyes. If only, I had thought.

After Connor showed me the basics I had gotten into my grove. From that point on, me and him were kind of unstoppable. Until Lennox's cursing got out of hand and we got kicked out. Then we had to stop. Although we got kicked out, we ended with the scores 103 and 98.

Walking out of the bowling alley with the manager behind us, Connor suggest that loser pays for ice cream.

"Who gets ice cream in November?" I ask a smile displaying on my lips. I hear Lennox groan as she gets into Kenneth's car.

"Obviously Con Dah Bomb." He answers condescendingly closing the passenger door. I start the car the roll my eyes. "Your showing a lot of signs of bitchiness, Miss. Adams."

"Oh really, Mr. Goldman?" He nods his head with a smirk plastered on his face. "Well I own my bitchiness and I here by pledge to be a bitch with pride." I joke.

"Turn here." He directs me in a fit of laughter. His laugh is undeniably contagious. I shake my head at him and smile.

"What? Is it a bad pledge?"

"No, it's perfect just like you." I blush and try to hide my smile. I roll my eyes at his cheesiness. "Your such a bitch." I eye him giving him the death glare. He puts his hands up in surrender, "But you rock it like a pro." He adds and I nod in approval.

***

I get a simple chocolate mint ice cream and Connor gets Vanilla. I hadn't seen what Kenneth and Lennox got because right when we got ours, Connor escorted me to a two seated table. It was off on the other side of the parlor where people weren't.

Then again who comes to get ice cream in the middle of November. I was surprised it was even open.

He pulls out the chair for me and I give him a smile while licking my ice cream. He sits and begins to stare at me.

"Have I ever told you how beautiful your eyes are?" He questions and i begin to laugh almost falling out of my chair. "It was really cheesy wasn't it?" He asks a bit worried.

"No, no no." I object trying to calm my laughter so I can speak properly. i take in a breathe and begin to speak. "No you have, remember? When we first met."

I feel as if I triggered his memory because his eyes light up and he smile. "Yeah it was something like, 'Your eyes are nice but can you stop staring at me'." He begins to join my in laughter.

I shake my hand now remembering my first day of school like it was yesterday. I had met Lexi and Christina. And I had seen Lennox and Kenneth, not really talking to them. But Kenneth was looking at me in a way where I'm not surprised two months later he admitted his love for me.