Chapter 9.

Cousin.

NARRATOR

"Mike, you're back, I see." He said with a smile looking at the man in front of him.

"Still no sign of him?" He asked the man, his eyes were already showing hopelessness, as if he knew that their prince is still not found.

"No, your grace. Your brother's son still has not been seen." The man said after bowing politely.

The Duke sighed sadly before nodding at the man.

"Find a good hunter, we need to find him. As soon as he turns 18, he has to take my place. But he'll need the training at his age now. This kingdom needs the rightful heir. The king of dragons will be awake soon." The king said.

"Your grace, what if he isn't in this worl—" The man's words were cut off because of a loud boom from the duke. The ground shook violently as the purple ray hit the ground beside the man.

"Shut your mouth! My Nephew can't be dead! He needs to be alive, now get out of here and hire me a good hunter! Find the best one! Now!" The Duke shouted, the soldier immediately bowed at the duke before running out of the throne room.

The duke sat down weakly, wiping a tear from his eye. 'Oh brother, I hope he is still breathing.' The Duke said, looking at a big picture on the side of the throne room.

The palm was about to hit Farris, but surprisingly, a vine was fast and strong enough to hit it, followed by more vines, making the monster fall.

Farris went back to his senses and Immediately pierced on the back of the monster he is kneeling in. It let out a roar before it began to fall on the ground.

But before it could even make an impact, Farris immediately jumped off and used his speed to arrived in the back of the other monster who is not tied up from the vines.

He looked at where his bestfriend who's with the lady is and that's when he finally understood why there were vines moving on their own. Turns out the girl is controlling it. Although he was saved, he knew that she would become a threat.

Farris didn't give a second thought and immediately stabbed on the monsters back before it fell to the ground with a loud blast.

After that, he used his speed and immediately went to the lady's side before cornering her to the tree.

"You can't come with us, you need to go back. I've read creatures like you, if your father finds out that you're with us, we'll be doomed." Farris said with a stern gaze.

The lady just looked down, she couldn't even look at Farris' eyes.

"I.. please, just let me come with you." The lady begged before falling on the ground and holding onto Farris' legs.

Farris was shock, a princess, begging for him to take her was too rare.

"What are you doing? You know that we'll be in danger if you stay with us." Farris said, the lady didn't say anything, she just looked down and the two could hear her sobbing.

"My father wants me to get married with another creature like me who is a noble. I.. I don't like him. But I have no chance to disobey, so.. I ran." The lady explained.

"I don't want to bring harm to you guys, I just need your help to escape, my family won't know anything." The lady explained. Farris was about to say something when Silas spoke.

"Far, she just needs our help, and who knows, we might not get caught." Silas sided with the lady. He glared at Silas before sighing. He'll do this for his bestfriend, and whatever happens he'll be alerted.

"Fine." Farris said and just walked away, leaving the two. Silas helped the lady and they all followed Farris from behind.

"We'll camp here for the night." Farris said, putting down his stuff and used his Supreme Creation to create three tents for them.

"Amazing!" The lady said with a big smile, Silas turned his head to look at her and his heart skipped a bit. Farris just sighed and shook his head before starting a fire on the ground.

As usual, they ate and then slept. But this night Silas couldn't sleep. He was worried because of the lady.

They will be in danger once her father finds out that they were part of her escape, he had read about their bloodline and knew that creatures like them are not easy to handle, their powers are beyond any other humans.

For what he had remembered only rare kind of humans can manage to handle them, but the book didn't say anything about what a human could to be a rare one.

After a lot of thinking, he finally calmed his mind and drifted off to sleep.

The man kept on patting his fingers on the table of their library, looking exhausted and deep in thought until the door opened.

"Any luck?" The Duke asked without even looking at his back to see who came in.

"No Sire.." The soldier said while looking down.

The Duke breathe deeply before smashing on the table and standing up. He turned around to look at the Soldier.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!? We need to find him, if people manage to find out about his powers, god knows what will happen. I need my nephew.. I can't continue ruling this kingdom, I don't have enough power to contain it anymore. This kingdom needs a rightful ruler. Never give up until you find him." The man said.

"Bur S-sire, the hunter s-searched ev-verywhere." The soldier said, still looking down.

"Hire our best assassins to look for him instead, and never let them come back empty-handed." The man said before turning his back towards the subordinate and sat back down.

"Yes, Sire." The Subordinate bowed before walking out of the library.

*SHING*

Comes the sound of a sword cutting on weeds.

"Darn, there are so many of them. It's obvious no one comes here to take care of this land, this weeds are annoying." Silas said with an annoyed expression.

"Calm down, your royal blueness. We wouldn't want the weeds to get angry, won't we?" Farris teased and Silas just stepped on his feet before rolling his eyes.

"Ass." He said before slashing on a weed. Farris just shook his head with a smile.

Suddenly, the weeds started to move on their own and the ground was already shaking.

"What's happening? Farris, were you serious about angry weeds earlier?" Silas said with worried eyes, Farris' expression turned serious.

"That was a joke, but it turns out it could become real." Farris said, taking out his own sword and readied himself to fight.

"STOP!" A voice shouted, Farris look behind them to see the lady.

"What are you trying to do?" Farris asked, the lady didn't answer him and just closed her eyes and sang a melody, it was the most beautiful voice they had ever heard.

The weeds calmed down and slumped into the ground before it begun to glow. After a few seconds, something or should they say, someone appeared before them with glowing eyes.

"Tura!" The person exclaimed before float speeding towards her and hugging her tight, causing them to fall over with giggles.

Farris and Silas look at the scene with shocked faces, trying to comprehend what they just saw. Farris cleared his throat, causing the two to look at him.

The lady, who they learned to have the name Tura, stood up holding the person.

"Farris, Silas, I want you two to meet my cousin— but please don't think anything else, he won't be a threat and he also hates my family's plans for me. His name is Weeno." The person looked at the lady with a raised eyebrow before looking at the lady, Tura.

"What did they do? Why is your scent missing?"

Truly sorry for the long delayed update, my studies are indeed making me busy lately. Btw, enjoy!