Chapter 2: reality sinks in

☆۝☆

Earlier I woke up next to Sooyoung, we ate and hung out for a while before I headed out.

Now I'm sitting on a bench with earphones on while reading a chapter of Ways of Survival. I was waiting at the train station for Dokja-oppa to arrive.

It only takes a few minutes to finish a chapter, I noticed it was the last chapter until they upload another one in a few.

Going back to my library, my thumb paused for a bit hovering over another book. I stared at it for a good second before deciding on not reading it. Not right now anyway, it's not like I haven't read it a hundred times.

I looked at the time and it was currently 6:43 pm. That guy Kim Dokja promised to meet up here. I felt my stomach grumble in hunger. I frowned to myself when I realized I haven't eaten dinner yet.

I stood up when I noticed the train arriving. In that moment I decided I'm gonna ride this train and ditch him if needed.

As I entered the train a man stumbled by me. He had his hands rested on his knees, panting as the door behind us close shut.

He finally looked up and a huge smile made its way to my lips. "You made it!" I told him excitedly.

I grab his forearm and dragged him to the vacant seat I saw. I finally looked at him properly and noticed him squinting his eyes at me. "You were gonna ditch me weren't you...?"

I chuckled nervously at the remark, "What, psssh No way. Me? Leave you? That's crazy." I say awkwardly. "I would never leave you Oppa. Never." I continue more confidently.

The boy, not convinced, decided to let it go because he knew Jiyoon would never leave him when he needs her the most. "Here."

He handed me a white plastic. I opened it smiling at the smell, "You brought food." I said excitedly, at that a cat woke up from it's slumber and popped his head up in the bag.

I turned to him with a look that's supposed to be of admiration, "oh I love you dear brother. Sorry I ever doubted you. Never again." I told him with a hand on my chest.

Dokja just stared at me with a blank look and raised eyebrows. I ignored the look he gave me and as I focused on eating and feeding Juno at the same time.

When I was half way through my food I took a peak at Dokja and saw the excited expression on his face.

I went to take a peak in his phone to see what he's so excited about. "That's not fair! You started without me." I exclaimed seeing him read the chapter that just got out, I pouted with a bit of food in my mouth.

"Finish your food first J." He had his eyes trained on his phone waiting for it to load.

I looked at him irritated before munching on my food faster. I tilted my head down and saw Juno staring at me, waiting for me to give him more food.

There was only a bit of food left. I raised my eyebrows at him and quickly shoved the rest of the food in my mouth, Juno then used his paw to cat punch me.

I heard Dokja snickering at me.

I took my phone out and saw it was 6:50. I cleaned myself up and started reading.

☆۝☆

Looking around l had this sense of Deja vu. I turned towards Dokja who was scrolling up and down confusedly on his phone.