Shocking news...

Mic's POV:

I couldn't really believe what just happened. The way that kid looked at me was different than what I expected. Never did I had this ever before and so I was left speechless looking at the door where he stormed out and Sho who went after him. It was only a couple of minutes after they stormed out that Hitoshi and Eri came in.

Toshi: Papa, who's that?

Me: Your new brother.

Eri: I don't want a new brother. Toshi is enough.

Me: Aww but sweety pie, he needs help and he is my sisters son.

There is no other explenation.

He is a Yamada after all...

He has to be my sisters son... but why would she abandone her only child?

That doesn't make any sense.

Toshi: Are you sure? 

Me: No but he is blood related to my family. His name is Izuku Yamada. Please be nice to him.

Toshi: Sure.

Eri: Mh....

Me: Oh what's up with you sweety pie?

Eri: He seems mean.

Me: He's just.. well.. he-

Sho: A problem child?

Me: SHO!

The moment I saw him, I stood up and looked at him in expectation. Something about the kids reaction had us both on edge and I didn't wanted to see him more in pain than he really was. Yamada wasn't such a common name which could only mean he was blood related to my family. To top that one of there is just me and my sister left.

Me: How is he?

Sho: *sigh* Had to hit his pressure point.

Me: That bad?

Sho: He started to hyperventilate and his eyes were not focusing anymore.

Me: Oh god... what happened to him.

Sho: Better question... what did we trigger?

Trigger?!

WHAT?!

You think my sister or the orphanage abused him?!

Shit!

I didn't take that one in account.

Me: You think that they...

Sho: No. I think your sister did something.

Me: She would never.. I mean she could never... 

Sho: *sigh* Zashi, you saw how he reacted to your name.

Me: I know...

Sho: Then why are you denying it?

Me: I can't believe my sister would do something like that.

Toshi: Didn't you say you and your sister don't speak with each other, papa?

Me: ... That is... true.. unfortunatelly.

Sho: *sigh* Toshi, Eri for the time being try not to provoke him.

Toshi: Didn't intended to after seeing how he nearly punched you.

He punched you?

But...

We really have to pay him more attention.

I wonder what happened to him...

I couldn't see any scars on his arms...

So no self-harm for now....

Tho that doesn't mean he can't get into that...

I should get rid of our sharp things or hide them from him just in case he decide to get suidical.

Eri: ... Why do we have to have him here then... He is mean and bad!

Sho: *sigh* Eri, he isn't mean. He just went through a lot.

Eri: But can't anyone else help him?

Me: Sweety pie, we are heroes and he is family. We have to help him out.

Eri: ...

Me: Toshi can you please play with Eri for a bit?

Toshi: Sure.

I watched Hitoshi go out with Eri and knew that the kid was a clever one. He knew when I wanted or needed to talk to Shota. This was one of these moments. I needed to find out what happened to the kid and his relationship with me. If he was my sisters son then I had to find out why he hated the name so much. 

Once they were gone, I went ahead and made two black coffee's for me and Sho who just sat down so we could talk about the kid.

Me: Sho,... I don't know what to do with him... what if he really is my sisters son?

Sho: Call her.

Me: What if she doesn't pick up?

Sho: *sigh* Only one way to find out.

Me: Mh. 

As Shota suggested, I took out my phone and put it on speaker while calling my sister. The first time she didn't even picked up but the second time she picked up.

Sister: What?

Me: Hey, sis.

Sister: What do you want! I told you to never contact me again. I am done with you.

Me: I know, I know. I just have a question.

Sister: This better be important.

Me: Do you know of a kid named Izuku?

Sister: That bastard still lives?! Pff what a shame. He better should have died till now.

Me: ....

I was speechless hearing what she just said. It didn't make sense to me at all. She just called a kid a bastard and wished him death in one sentence or two.

Me: Sis, is he your child?

Sister: Pfff hahahaha is that why you calling?

Me: Yes. I have him with me and ne-

Beep

Beep

Beep

Once again I couldn't believe what just happened. My own sister just hang up on me and when I tried to call again the number wasn't available anymore. I knew that she hated me and my family but I didn't thought it was this bad. 

The reason why my sister hated my family was easy. My parents doted on me more than her since she had a villainous quirk and she despited me for getting into UA. After that she and our parents got into fights over and over again and I never did anything to be there for her. This was how we went our ways without hearing from each other ever again.

Me: Sho....

My voice was shaking as I now knew that whatever image I had from her in my mind was broken. She indeed did something to that child. Still the question was what and how much he was related to our family. 

Though it didn't really matter. He was now with me and I would make sure that he would be fine.

Sho: It's fine Zashi. He is with us now.

Me: But... He... My sister... She... to him...oh god...

Sho: Calm down Zashi, one breakdown coming from a kid is enough for today.

Me: Mh.

It was still morning but Sho made sure to stay by my side as we started talking about how we would proceed one thing was sure and that was that he wouldn't stay with us for a week but a lifetime. Ever since we just found out that my own sister abused him, or hinted it, it was our responsibilty to make it right. We were heroes after all and the red flags we had from that one call coming from my sister was devastating.