chapter 7

Ericas P.O.V

We were right by the door when Liam stopped, and with a big hmfp I ran into him. Luckily i regained my balance before I fell. Right when I was about say something Liam beat me to it.

"I should probably go first and check it out, there seems to be a lot of yelling."

"And dont leave this room until I say you can ok"

I nodded "ok, ill just wait here then." He gave me a short nod before he left. I went to sit back on the bed. Playing around with the loos strands of the blanket I waited patiently. The yelling was getting louder and I could tel Liam had jumped into the conversation.

I was curious, very curious yet I knew better than to leave this room. I did the next thing I could think of. I put my ear to the door. All i could here was loud mumbling, I couldn't make out any of the words they were saying.

I heard glass shattering by my door and a loud thump. I jumped away from the door , this time not being able to gain balance of myself. I landed right on my butt. I quickly jumped back on my feet once I heard the door open. I dusted my self off.

There was Liam, fist clenched,red face, and looking like he just ran a mile, and lets not forget the steam coming out of his ears. He looked beyond mad, and honestly it scares me. He had seems nice so far but you never know. I was backing away, but slow enough so he couldn't see me.

He kept his eyes directly in front of him. I wanted to know what happened and the best way to do that was to approach him. It probably wasn't the best idea but my mind had already gone with it. I took one large step and I was next to him. He still have not noticed me. He just starred at the wall his breathing hasnt gotten back to normal. Maybe this wasn't the best idea seening as he looks like he is ready to punch the wall. Nut I took my chance and gently put it on him bicep. He flinched away before he noticed it was me.

I didn't know why he flinched or who he thought it would be but i didn't ask. I just kept my hands on him and looked into his eyes. We just stayed that way for a while Until i realized he had turned to face me completely and he was closer than I thought.

I took my hand off of his bicep and took a step back. I coughed

"Uh you seemed really mad and I sort of wanted to know what happened since you left fine but you came back all red and I heard glass and...." I didn't know what to say so I just stoped.

He sighed and scratched the palm of his hand.

"It was just a big mess." "How about we sit on the bed since you want to know." He motioned over to the bed. I didn't say anything and just walked over. I sat on the bed against the wall. I patted the spot next to me.

He looked from my face to my hand back to my face and sat down. Although the bed was big he sat close to me. I have to say I didn't mind though.

He sighed once again.

"Well basically I went out side and my dad was yelling at someone. He said he was disrespecting him or something. I asked him why and he said that he didn't think that having you on the ship was a good idea." I shook my head to show that I was listening.

"The next thing I new my dad grabbed a plat and hit over his head, There were other people there and no one decided to help." He started to clench his fist again. I didn't know why I did it but I put my hand on his fist. He looked down at our hands and I could instantly feel him relax.

"When He threw it at him and yelled for everyone to go help him but at first no one wanted to go against the captain and some did. I got mad that he would do that to someone so a grabbed his collar and punched him in the nose.Then I just came here."

I didn't know what to say I looked at his face and could see regret, probably for doing that to his father.

I did that last thing I expected to do and it caught him completely by surprise.

THIS ONE IS BECAUSE ITS MY BIRTHDAY