chapter 6

Like i said before there will be many modern things in this book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I haven't been able to sleep, well sort of. I've dosed off a few time . After Liam had picked me up he took me to a room. It was a different room than before. This one was clean and put together. A few books in the corner, a neatly made bed, and a dresser. Liam had gotten me food and let me use the bathroom and shower.And now here I was.

I must have dosed of of because i was scared when a large hand was placed on my shoulder. I kept my eyes closed. What is it was a . murderer. I was proven wrong when I heard Liams voice whispering my name I opened my eye. Liam was looking straight at me.

"Uh I just came to uh apologise for my father, A pretty girl like you should be harassed by a 40 years old even if he is my father."

Wait did he just call me pretty. He must have figured out what he said. His ckeeks tinted a nice pink color and his nails started to scratch the palm of his hand. Did the room get a little hotter? I dont know but what I do know is it definitely got a little more awkward. His eyes were down focusing on his own hands.

I didnt know if I was supposed to say anything but I did.

"Oh well thank you, If you werent there than it could have been worse, so thank you." I was raised in a polite environment I didnt know if this was the right thing to say but I said it anyways.

He looked down at me , making eye to eye. I was still sitting up on the bed while Liam was knelled (or should I say nialled jkjkj) down beside it.

He just started at me. It wasn't a glare and it wasn't normal. It was sort of a blank look. It did make me feel uncomfortable though.

He blinked a few times and seemed to be out of that little dream land of his.

"Oh well since you are up, if you want we can go for a walk...Well not a real walk but around the ship or something. Then I can see if we can somehow get you more clothes than just an oversized t-shirt and those black leggings." " Only if you want" he quickly added that there to.

I thought it over. I was going to have to go out at one point. Plus the soonen I see the ship maybe the sooner I could go. I did need to memorized how the ship works.

I finally looked at him and nodded.

"And dont worry ill be here in case anything happens." I heard him mumble something else afterwords .

"What was that?" I asked.

"Oh nothing i was just saying how we should um leave right...ok." He rushed out. Although that seems suspicious I didn't question it. We made our way to the door. Liam was slightly ahead. I heard yelling from behind the door.

Maybe I shouldn't go outside this room. The yelling seems pretty loud, I just hope there isnt a big fight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am pretty mad because I was writing this chapter, then my internet connecting stop working but I decided to finish it. But once I was done i figured out that it wouldnt save or publish I decided to use the copy and past method and i restarted my computer. The internet worked gain but when i tried to past it here it didn't work sOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO i had to restart this chapter...but its not that bad a guess.