•Chapter 12•

I started wearing my hero costume as the girls crowded around me, exclaiming comments about it.

It's not that good...

You can choose for the middle part to be your quirk color or just your bare stomach

I walked outside, laughing at something that Izu said. He blushed and looked away in embarrassment as I reassured him.

"I didn't mean it to come out that way," he mumbled. I chuckled and rubbed his back.

"I know," I chuckled.

" 'Bakugo has to calm the fuck down sometimes isn't so bad... right?" He whispered the last part. I smiled in response.

"Y/N! Do that again," Denks exclaimed. I turned my head towards him, and I saw Kirishima patting Katsuki's back while he had his back turned to me and holding his face behind Denks.

"What's up with him," I whisper to Denks.

"Let's just say your hero costume looks great," he chuckled. I shrugged it off as I started walking towards Aizawa.

Katsuki's POV

Listen, I know I'm not supposed to catch feelings but let me say this...

She's fucking hot

Y/N's POV

We all waited around Aizawa until a huge whoosh came and something landed.

All Might?!

We all gazed in astonishment as Katsuki scoffed and rolled his eyes.

"I am here... to be a teacher at UA!" All Might exclaimed.

All Might explained the exercise. We had two random heroes that were paired up and two random villains.

I ended up going against Todoroki and Shoji.

Since there was an uneven amount of people in the class, I ended up with Ojiro and Hagakure. We all agreed that we should make a plan beforehand and then watch the match before us. We would then judge our plan and change anything based on the match we watched.

It was Katsuki and Iida versus Izu and Uraraka. I smiled to myself, knowing that Katsuki would be with Izu. I wonder how their relationship is...

I watched the screen as the match began. Eventually, the pairs got separated, leaving Uraraka to guard the weapon. I watched closely as Katsuki roamed the halls.

I started talking to Denks but soon got interrupted with a loud thud. I turned my head only to see Katsuki's body slamming Izu into the ground.

What the hell?!

My eyes widened, and my eyebrows furrowed. Katsuki was yelling something at Izu that made Izu angry.

What the hell happened when I was gone?

Izuku then dodged an attack and body slammed Katsuki as I leaned forward in intrigue. They kept on going until they both attacked simultaneously and created a massive blast of wind that made a hole through multiple floors. Once it all blew over, All Might announced that Izuku's team won.

I breathed a sigh of relief as I changed my view to the other half of the screen and saw Uraraka panting with her hands on her knees. I smiled, knowing that they had won. Even though it would fuck up Katsuki's ego.

The class was talking about the MVP, but I wasn't paying attention as they announced for the next match to prepare. Denks patted me on the back and gave me a crooked smile. I felt my heart churn as I smiled back.

I walked towards the group as they filled me in on what they came up with.

"L/N, can you pin someone down?" Ojiro asked. I nodded in response and furrowed my eyebrows a little.

"Hagakure is good in close combat, so she'll be left to guard the weapon. You and I will go out and look for them." I agreed with him and soon, the match started.

~

Sorry, it was shorter. The next chapter will be a bit longer because of the match