0.10

Valentina
Mystic falls

Its the next day and Klaus told me he'd meet me and jasper at the mystic grill since he had something to attend to before hand.

Me and jasper got ready this morning a chose on matching outfits, after all this is our first impression with the gang of mystic falls. Well some of them.

Im wearing a black scoop neck, long sleeve cropped top with baggy blue jeans. I wore some gold necklaces and some black shoes.

Jaspers wearing a plain black t shirt and some  blue jeans. He wore matching black shoes and his ring, I wore mine as well now that we aren't in school we can wear them. thank fuck.

Right now we're sitting at a table in our own little world, im playing with jaspers ring when I here a throat clear making me look up.

"Hello love," I hear a sexy English accent making me squeal and jump into his hold, "klaus!" I say as I wrap my arms around him as he holds under my legs.

Chuckling he held me, "did you miss me that much love?" He ask making me nod frantically. "I missed you too," he said kissing my forehead before letting me down.

Jasper looks at Klaus with a look I can't quite point, klaus does the same, then they both break out into big smiles and hug each other.

"its good to see you again klaus," jasper said still in the hug, "you as well jas, its been a while." Klaus replies making jasper nod.

Third person
Mystic falls

Niklaus Mikaelson was the original hybrid, he had no fears and no weaknesses. At least he didnt, until he met Valentina at the time Perez then again when he met Jasper Whitlock. They were his weaknesses, right from the moment he met them it was like an invisible tether had connected them.

That feeling only intensified when he broke his curse, his heart physically hurt being away from them. So when he finally got the chance to see them he wasn't going to pass it up. Now he didnt know what he felt for them, but there was a feeling there that was never going away. for them both.

Valentina loved her mate, with all of her being. However she felt like something was always missing, not in a bad way just a missing piece. That piece clicked when she met the all mighty Klaus Mikaelson, it was like everything was put into place. But it still didn't feel right for her until now, thats because he wasn't a full hybrid yet. Now he is, and hes confusing the hell out of the Married couple.

Jasper Whitlock was born in a time where any type of homosexuality wasn't excepted, gay, bisexual, it didn't matter growing up it wasn't okay. Now as time has passed he knows its okay, he knows he's not straight himself he just has trouble accepting it sometimes.

Klaus was a problem for jasper, not in a necessarily bad way. He just made jasper think more, about his sexuality, about his mate, about his life. Klaus caused alot of trouble in jaspers mind, but to jasper it didn't matter, he could deal with klaus an d the probles he caused. Just like he could deal with valentina.

He would deal with anything for his mates..

He's the only one who even knows he has two..

~~
Authors notes

DID YOU EXPECT THAT?👀 I didn't.. At least not until I wrote it.. 💀 hope y'all don't hate me for that but I wanted to add some drama because I felt like val and jasper were kinda perfect 😭. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, more coming soon. Until til time <33

Any request?

Comment & vote pls🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)