0.8

Valentina
Forks Washington

Its been a couple days and me and jasper decided to leave,we've been staying at a house we own for a couple days. We're still trying to figure out where we want to go next. So for now our house in the woods will do, its not too big. We didn't need it to be, it was just us that's all we'll ever need. The house was more modern, which I loved especially he big windows.

"Jassss where should we gooo?" I drag out making jasper laugh as he rubs my back. "where ever you want to darlin." He said making me roll my eyes,"that doesn't helppp" I whine making him kiss my head. "We'll figure it out, if anything we stay here forever." He mumbled making me laugh. "im sorry jas but we both know I can't live in any type of woods or forest for long periods of time." I say giving him a look.  Laughing he nods his head,"Oh I'm well aware darlin." He says making me roll my eyes.

"I know something we can do in the mean time," I say straddling jasper making him smirk and hold onto my waist. "yeah and what's that doll?" He says making his accent more noticeable. oh my god .. Smiling I pull jasper up and peck his lips making him pull his arms around me. Laying back down he pulls me with him making me smile,"I love you" I say looking into his beautiful golden eyes, "I love you too val." He says

Looking into his eyes we both lean in giving each other a passionate kiss filled with love and lust we both knew we had. Just as the kiss became deeper my phone rung, meaning my forehead against his I take my phone out my back pocket and answer it.

"Hello?" I ask without looking at the contact. "Valentina love, its been a while how have you been?" Smiling I respond,"I've been better, little family problems but im sure you would understand. Now what's the meaning of the call I was in the middle of something?" I say as I feel jasper rubbing my sides and start kissing my neck softly.

"Yes straight to the point then, I've ran into a doppelganger and broke the cure but uh, there seems to be a bit of an issue. I was wondering if you could come down and help, with you mate of course." He said making me smile as he included jasper. "as luck might have it I'm actually looking for a new place to reside, what the name of the town?" I ask playing with jaspers hair as he starts nipping on my neck.

"Mystic Falls love"

"ill see you soon klaus."

~~
Authors notes

Hey everyone! I've been super busy  but I know some people wanted an update so here it is. I wanted to start act two with us going to mystic falls, as always this is focused of Val and jasper so story lines may not add up and scenes will be left and added. I hope you enjoy this may not be my best, until text time <3

Comment & vote pls🙂

(NOT PROOF READ)