O N E

Hiii! I hope you liked my two other headcanons!! But I hope you enjoy this one a lot more. 

I sat in class with my friends, the losers. Richie, Eddie, Stan, and ergh.. Bill. God, he's such a pain! All he ever does is tease me, pull my hair, or be Richie's level of romantic! I know likes me but I don't even know why he does it! I guess he likes being a sneaky bastard whenever I'm around, besides, I am the only girl in the club. 

I tapped my fingers on my desk and looked at the clock '11:46', lord when will the snake pit be over? 

I could feel Bill evilly smirking at me, ugh sometimes I just want to rip his face off! But I had to keep my cool if I want to make it to lunch. 

Everyone set out their journals and wrote down what Mr. Laszewski (The teacher) wrote on the board, I could hear a small chunk of paper being ripped,  finding its way to my desk, of course, it was from Bill. 

'Thinking about me, huh?' 

I rolled my eyes and wrote back. 

'In your dreams, Denbrough'  

I threw the paper back, hopefully, him and his smug face will leave me alone until at least lunchtime. 

Mr. Laszewski cleared his throat as the bell rang: Alright kids, have a good lunch 

I was excited about the lunch of the last day, I took my lunch bag out of my locker and found my way to the losers. 

Richie jabbed Eddie with his elbow: Looks like we're having Eddie's spaghetti am I right boys? 

I rolled my eyes and everyone followed, Stan shook his head: I bet Bill would like y/n's spaghetti 

Stan joked, I groaned without amusement: Can we talk about something other than spaghetti? 

Eddie gagged: What? Do you touch yourself when you think about Bill? 

My face arose with disgust: Fuck no! Do you really think I'd like a stuttering bastard like Bill? 

Bill chuckled and pulled my hair, making me fall in his direction: Hehe, I th-think you would at least o-once

I pushed myself off of him: You're such a pain Denbrough! Ugh I'm going to the bathroom

I walked to the bathroom and sat in the corner, balling myself up. I could hear Greta and her friends walking to the bathroom, I hid in one of the stalls, god at least Bill isn't like them. 

Greta banged on my stall: Who the hell is in there?! 

I clapped my hand over my mouth, Greta stopped banging and dragged the disgusting garbage can to the stall next to me. I slid under the stall door, luckily the garbage only got on the tips of my shoes because I was so fast. I ran back to the losers, I guess I was kinda glad to see Bill.

Richie pushed up his glasses: What's up with you? 

I tried to catch my breath, it hurt so much to do it: *huff* I almost *huff* got *huff* garbage ganged *huff* 

I ate the rest of my lunch as Stan argued with Richie and Eddie: Oh come on! That's not what happened yesterday! 

Richie got in front of Eddie: Does it matter?! All I'm saying is I think Melody Riftor was flirting with me!

I budded in, Richie was just being stupid girl-crazy Richie: She accidentally pushed you into a locker! 

Eddie nodded: Last time I checked that isn't flirting! 

I was pretty ticked off with the stupid argument and kind of went off: Can you all just shut up already?! This is the last day of school and we're bickering like it's any day of the year! 

Everyone agreed to stop fighting and shortly after the bell rang, we headed to our class and luckily I had fourth-period Stan with  instead of Bill. 

Oh great, physics. Lord help me it's gonna be a long one, all Ms. Walor could ever do was rant about how 'it's important' and 'you should know this', at least she knew how to put me to sleep when my bed can't. 

Ms. Walor snapped her fingers: Pop quiz! Enjoy your free time while I go get the papers from the teachers lounge 

Everyone scurried over to their friends, I rushed to Stan: Ugh I hate pop quizzes! What a way to end the school year 

Stan nodded but took a short breath: Do you want to know what Bill told me when you where in the bathroom? 

I rolled my eyes: What did Bill say now? 

Stan laughed while trying to gather his words: Okay, okay. Bill said he gets a boner for you every time he sees you 

I pushed  Stan in the chest playfully: Oh yeah he wants to make out with me so damn much

He rubbed his chest and looked down: Bill has fallen for you for sure

I thought about it, but I quickly shoved it to the side: Ugh I wish we didn't

I got back to my desk as Ms. Walor walked in with the papers, setting it on everyone's desk.