CHAPTER 33

Chapter 33: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt

Chapter 33: To a simple end of a row of forgiveness pt.2

Trust.

It's Something that you need to build within the people surrounding you. You can see someone in a second and tell yourself you must make them trust you. It is the first step of what we call a bond.

It's like trusting someone by tying a string to their pinky fingers. That is precisely what you did when you first arrived at the house. You try to find someone or Something to try that string for a sense of trust, a bond. You don't know that the string you tie accidentally ties itself to seven men in the house.

Strings for someone you could trust were entangled because you were searching for the one. The worst part is.

They become obsessed with the strings you were going to tie. They wanted them to be the person you wanted to connect with, and they would do anything to get that, even if death were the only way.

"If Taehyung wants us to know, he will tell him by himself," you told him, still sitting down. Of course, you wanted to know, but you trust Taehyung enough. After what happened, you can give the guy a break from explaining himself.

"Oh flower, you were always this naïve." Yoongi walks back, leaving you behind for some peace and quiet.