Love to Hate me pt.4

━━━━━━˖°˖ ☾☆☽ ˖°˖ ━━━━━━

Just once try not to be so mean

━━━━━━˖°˖ ☾☆☽ ˖°˖ ━━━━━━

The colour drained from your face the moment you registered who was standing at the door. Akito... in white T-shirt and shorts.

Maybe Ena's right when she complains about her brother. 

"Uh- What are you doing at my-"

"Hi~ Nice to meet you, Ena's little brother! I'm Y/n! I think I'm supposed to meet Ena here but I don't think she's here yet! No worries! I can wait outside!" You force out, paired together with pressed smile. I mean, it wouldn't be nice if you started a cat fight at someone else's home.

Akito looks at you all creeped out, "It's scary when you're nice ugh- Cut it out. What do you want."

The instant you drop your act, you cringe at yourself, repulsed by that nice girl act. You roll your eyes wearily and say, "I need to meet up with Ena, we have work we need to do." You really couldn't care less about him the moment you thought about the sheer number of works you needed to produce in such a short time.

"Oi- Are you coming in or not?" his voice snapped you out of listing the work needed to be done in your mind. Sighing, you removed your shoes and mumbled a small "Pardon me" before going in. You stand awkwardly at the door surveying the house. It's really neat and nice. Akito
glances at you and you take it as a hint to follow him in.

Nervousness had somehow creeped into your system as you could meekly walk around. 

"Sit there or something, Ena's probably coming back soon." He gestures towards the couch and you politely decline. You may hate him but you were in someone else's house after all, its still good to have manners.

"It's fine, I can stand..."

"Tsk just sit."

Stunned, you sit on the edge of the couch and you get a little fidgety when you see the only person you know in this strange environment walk out of sight. You weren't really ready to be left alone even if you hated that company.

A sigh of relief escaped your lips when you see Akito walking back to  you. He passes you a cup of water and you gratefully take it without a word. You just let the cup warm your hands, but you didn't feel like sipping water in front of him.

"Why are you meeting up with Ena?" 

Turning your head, you see Akito siting crossed legged on a swivel chair nearby.  You would have burst out laughing at him slowly turning but your nerves wouldn't let you.

"Uh- I- We needed to work on some N25 illustrations together..."

"Oh- you draw?"

"Yea.."

"I thought you performed"

"Ah- Well... That's... a long story to tell..."

Just then you heard the jangle of keys from outside and the creak of the door.

"Ugh the rain delayed the bus- Oh! Y/n! Stupid rain..." You could see Ena kicking off her shoes and mumbling about the rain. As she rushes over to you, you glance to the swivel chair and you notice that he's gone. Probably back to his room you guess. 

You let Ena pull you by the wrist to her room to start on the project. 

Ahhh you could already feel that it's gonna be a long night.