Nostalgia pt.2

You didn't even know why you were crying anymore, your cries just subsided into sobs as you felt his hand rubbing soothing circles on your back. You could feel the steady rhythm of his heartbeat and you tried to keep your breath in sync with it, with occasional hiccups here and there.

"You alright now?" Akito asks, pulling away from you to look at you worriedly. You reluctantly let go of your grip on his shirt as you wiped away the tears on your face and you replied with a slight nod. You've never really cried so hard before and you really didn't know what to do with yourself.

You let akito pull you to the couch and you guys sat side by side, your head on his shoulder and his fingers combing through your hair. Sighing, you stared blankly infront of you, mind wandering away, tired from crying.

"Penny for you thoughts?" a soft voice mumbles from beside you. You snap out of your daze and go "Hm? Its.. nothing much.. im just tired.."

"You pulled 3 all nighters what do you think?"

"Aha- uh- I mean-"

"Just go to sleep"

Akito lets you doze off on his shoulder, scared that if he moved you somewhere more comfortable he would wake you up. He listens to your steady breathing until he drifts off to sleep too.

"Wha- These two i swear what on earth am i supposed to do with them" Ena whisper-shouts when came back from class to see you and Akito sound asleep on the couch. She sighs, I guess it'll be good for both of them to be friends again, maybe more than that.

WAHAHSABBWHAHABA LETS GOOO IM DONNEE unless u want a like pt.3 of nostalgia