Hospital Wing

Draco's POV

I couldn't keep her in the Room of Requirement. It was only an hour but she still didn't wake up, so I rushed her in my arms to the Hospital Wing.

"Someone help!" I shouted.

"Someone help! Bellatrix Lestrange used the cruciatis curse on her, she is unconscious!" I cried out.

The nurse led me to a free bed for me to put her down on.

As I raised my head up after I put her down, I spotted Arthur and Molly Weasley, Mara's dad, Fleur Delacour, Luna Lovegood, Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley starring at me. Luna and Mara's dad rushed to her bedside.

"Bellatrix used the cruciatis curse on her? What was Mara doing?"

"I will have to explain it all to you later, but please Luna believe me when I say this. I didn't kill Dumbledore."

"I know you didn't Harry told us all."

"Where is her necklace?" Asked Mara's dad in a panic.

"I don't know, she wasn't wearing it when I saw her this morning."

He began to pace around the hospital wing in a panic.

"We will find it." Luna insisted.

"Come on Draco."

I shook my head, but she just grabbed my hand and dragged me out of there.

"I honestly don't think that you should be around there right now. You know what some of them think of you."

"You're right."

"Let's find this necklace shall we?"

"Where should we go first?"

"The Room of Requirement, I know that's where the both of you were last night."

That's where we went first, Luna didn't come in with me as she feared that it wouldn't give us the room we required. To our luck it was on the bedside table next to the bed.

"I got it." I said as soon as I come out the doors of the Room of Requirement.

"Good. Now we have to make up a lie, we will just say that it was under her pillow in our dorm, that's where she normally puts it before she goes to bed."

"I don't understand why she doesn't wear it through the night. Surely that's when you want to be protected the most?"

"Maybe, or maybe she just doesn't want to strangle herself at night."

"Maybe." I replied.

We rushed back to the Hospital Wing.

Luna returned the necklace to Mara's father as soon as we entered the hospital wing. After he received it he put it back on her.

"Draco, may I speak with you alone?" Mara's dad asked.

I began to panic. Does he want me to stop seeing Mar? Does he want to know if I am a Death Eater? Or does he already know?

I nodded.

We stood outside the doors of the Hospital Wing.

"Draco, I already know. I know what you've become."

"I can explain-"

"There's nothing to explain. Harry told me everything, the fact that you would put your life on the line for my daughter say's enough. I don't think of you badly young man, I know that you are good for my daughter, I knew since the day I met you. This isn't me demanding you stop seeing my daughter, this is me asking you to protect her. Losing my wife to your father was tragedy to me-"