5: Gangseo

( I'm sorry, this chapter is bad since I rushed it. I couldn't update sooner because I had an important event irl, I apologize again!)

Min Eunji groaned as she sat up on the couch, waking up from her sleep.
"I ended up sleeping here instead of my room."
She looked at the clocked and saw it indicated 9:30 am.
'wow, I sure slept a lot.'
She  sighed and got up, heading to the bathroom.

She looked at her reflection in the mirror and huffed.
Her eyes were puffy from crying, her hair was a mess.
her face had been stained with dried tears.
She ran a hand through her hair, feeling the soft strands, sighing again.
"It's a mess.. everything is.. their tragic pasts, present even the future! Ugh.."

She washed her face with cold water and brushed her teeth then went to the kitchen.
She opened the fridge and decided to make a fruit salad for her breakfast.

She grabbed a banana, an apple, a kiwi and strawberries.
She washed them then cut them into small cubes and put them in a bowl.
She took a yogurt, pured it on the fruits and mixed it gently with a spoon.
She took the bowl to the living room, sat on a couch and started eating while watching TV.

After eating, she glanced at the clock again and it was 10:15.
'My appointment for the tutoring part time job is on 5:30 pm. I still have time but since I haven't really gone to Gangseo, I should head there early enough to find the Address and familiarize myself with the area. I wouldn't want to be late and leave a bad first impression because I got lost.'

She washed her bowl and went to the bathroom.
She undressed herself from her pajamas and she started the shower .
When Min Eunji finished washing herself, she wrapped the towel around her and went back into her bedroom.

She picked out some clothes for the day, they consisted of a Cropped Blazer with Pleated Sling Dress and Shirt in color champagne with black platform mini boots.

She went to her room and brushed her hair, combing it into a high ponytail.
She doesn't usually wear makeup but she decided this time to go with light brown eyeshadow with a soft winged eyeliner and soft pink blush along with pinkish lip gloss. (Sorry, I'm bad at this)

After feeling satisfied with her look, she took a small backpack that fits with her outfit and head back downstairs.

She took her phone and other necessary things (money, keys etc) and walked outside, locking the door behind her.

-a while later-
She arrived at the bus station and lucky her, she found omthe one she needed to reach her destination.

She got inside it and since it wasn't full, she found herself a seat and took it.
While waiting, she got lost in thoughts.

'I finished reading that "thing" yesterday and I noticed a few things..
First, the initial Few "chapters" got colored in grey.
Second, the "chapter" where Daniel and Zack fought, became red (still readable though).

My own theories are that, when something (an event) already happened, the pages become grey.

And  that time when Zack was in pain and I told Mira to help him, probably because it wasn't in the "Original", I changed the flow of fate and the pages became red.

It's all just guesses though. I'm not really sure..'

Min Eunji sighed, looking outside of the window, deciding to just enjoy the view and stop thinking since it caused her headaches.

The movement stopped, meaning the bus reached its destination.
She stood up, opened her backpack and took money, paid the driver and got off.

'Finally. I'm in Gangseo'
She left the bus stop, walking around trying to find the correct address.
'I haven't come here ever since I was a child..'
She was looking around in awe, heading wherever her guts said was the right way.
Why wouldn't she just use GPS? she doesn't have Data and the last time she tried to use it, she found herself almost in another city.