0: prologue

The school bell rang, announcing the end of today's classes.
students stood up and immediately  stormed out, like running away from something.

Min Eunji took her sweet time to gather her stuff, took her bag and bid farewell to her close classmates before she made her way outside . Her mind was filled with different thoughts as she was walking along the hallway, the wind blowing on her cheeks causing some leaves to fall from the trees above.
she walked silently until she reached her house
it wasn't a big house, but It also wasn't small

  it had four bedrooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, one living  room and a backyard
that could be used as a garden.

The place felt cozy, although she didn't think so at first. But since then she has been living there, and it just feels more... homey to her. Although it was kind of lonely since she was living alone, her adoptive parents were overseas.

as she made her way towards the front door of the house, Min Eunji noticed a phone on the floor, near her house

'Why is a phone down here? Did somebody drop it?' thought Min Eunji as she bent over to pick up the phone

She looked around trying to find  anyone else in the neighborhood who would have dropped their phone. She noticed that it was a little dark, so she decided to just go inside and try to find the owner later.

After stepping inside of the house and locking the door behind her, Min Eunji made her way to her bedroom.
She put her bag on her desk alongside the phone she found then she felt her stomach grumble  and realized how hungry she was.
"I should eat dinner first before I do my homework,"  murmured Min Eunji as she sat on her bed.
After getting out of her uniform and changing into some comfortable clothes, Min Eunji went to the kitchen  and started cooking herself dinner.

once done, she made a bowl of ramen for herself then she put everything she used back in its proper places before she sat at the table.

After eating her noodles; she washed her   bowl and utensils before heading towards her bathroom for a shower.

while waiting for the water to start, she looked at her reflection in the mirror. she looked tired, no wonder.

After showering and drying off she dried her hair with a towel while wearing only her oversized t shirt.

As she finished putting on her pajamas, she brushed her hair then decided it's time to do her homework .

she sat at her desk and took out her needed books and materials
Min Eunji continued doing her homework, which thankfully didn't take long because she always gets it done by the last minute.

When she put everything back in her bag, she finally noticed the phone she put there earlier .
She picked it up to examine it.
It had a slightly cracked screen but hopefully it would still work.

She decided to turn it on so she could call anyone from the contacts, hoping to find the owner of the phone, or anyone related to them.

However, it didn't have anything inside.
Weird enough, the phone was empty.
it didn't have any apps, nothing at all.
except one file.

and the folder was named "lookism".
'huh?'
thought min Eunji, wondering what this strange folder actually contains.
she opened the folder, curious about what was inside.