iii

Luke and Michael were at lunch in school, Michael was still bothering Luke about getting a sugar daddy. He'd pulled up a website and kept showing Luke all the 'fit, filthy rich' males that were on there.

"Michael, please leave me alone or I won't hesitate to sneak in your house and smash your computer." Luke muttered as he flipped through his notes from that day.

"Please do, Hemmings. I'll throw you and Pengi through a window."

Luke glared at the mention of hurting his best, childhood stuffed friend who Luke swears keeps the burglars away. He sighed and decided to put his headphones in, blasting All Time Low's new album, Future Hearts. He could tell Michael was till blabbing on about 'sugar daddies'. But Luke really didn't want one. But a little bit of him was curious.

+

Luke and Michael had decided to head back to Luke's house. Luke walked inside and tossed his backpack to the side of the hallway. He took his shoes off, Michael still blabbing about this website he'd found

"Okay!" Luke snapped, sighing and rubbing his temples.

"Okay?"

"I'll look at the website if it will make you shut up."

Michael had a huge grin on his lips, nodding. Michael and Luke went to Luke's room. Michael plopped down in his desk chair, typing in the desktop search bar. Luke watched the screen, biting his lower lip as Michael typed, he wouldn't admit that he was excited.

"Here it is."

Michael pulled up a website that read 'guaranteed millionaires here!' at the top. Luke rolled his eyes at the banner at the top. Michael clicked the 'sign up' box.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. I didn't say anything about signing up."

"Oh c'mon Luke. You don't have to do anything. It's free for a month!" Michael exclaimed.

Luke scoffed, "Fine, I'm going to piss." He muttered, getting up and heading to the bathroom. He grumbled to himself about how he should have kept his mouth shut about college.

Ten minutes later, Luke was downstairs. Luke was making a bowl of popcorn for the two of them. He thought they would at least laugh at some of the men up on the website. But he heard foot-steps thundering down the steps.

"Hey man, gotta go. My dad texted me saying there's a boy at the door for me! It's probably Patrick wanting me to suck him off! Bye!" Michael slammed the door as he left.

Luke rolled his eyes, popping a piece of popcorn into his mouth. He headed back upstairs, seeing that the page Michael had shown him was still left up. Luke went to the desk and clicked on the profile. Luke almost dropped the popcorn bowl when he saw what Michael had put on his profile.

Luke Robert Hemmings' Profile

Sugar Baby

Age: 18

Sexuality: Anything with a di ck

Male

Kinks: Nipple clamps !!, BDSM, three di cks in me at once ( wink daddy ), fisting, and whatever else submissives are into.

Position: SUBMSISSIVE AF

Nicknames: Fu ck boy, wh ore, fu ck tard, lucas the pu ssy master

Preferred Person: Someone who has four nipples

About You: Swagalicious twink boy who loves to wear pink panties and cuddle with sailor moon pillows and dry humps cats

Luke hit his head against the desk, over and over. He groaned to himself when he did stop. He quickly found the settings button. Firstly, fixing his profile photo to someone with panties on, to a picture of himself from a few weeks ago. Then fixed his profile to his liking,

Luke Robert Hemmings' Profile

Sugar Baby

Age: 18

Sexuality: Gay

Male

Kinks: I think you should probably find those out later

Position: Bottom

Nicknames: Lu, Luke, Kitten

Preferred Person: Male. Hopeless romantic. Maybe a good sized di ck??

About You: I'll soon be going to uni in Florida, in the states. I'm originally from Australia. I like to cuddle a lot and would prefer a date before any 'sexual activates' ( to be honest I prefer none ). That's all I guess.

Luke was satisfied with his profile, but still pissed at Michael. He took his phone out and texted the male,

To: Co ck Sucker

Did you really find it necessary to put I liked nipple clamps, you a ss.

From: Co ck Sucker

I thought you did, fu ck boy

To: Co ck Sucker

sToP

From: Co ck Sucker

I'm sorry, am I turning you on with that nickname??

To: Co ck Sucker

I'll kick your a ss tomorrow )-:

From: Co ck Sucker:

gtg m8, hoes b4 bros

To: Co ck Sucker

I hate you

Luke placed his phone down, looking through the website again. He clicked under, 'Recommended for you'. His eyes scanned the screen as he looked through the males that the website had recommended for him. His eyes landed on a 'Pete Wentz'. He scrolled through the profile, rolling his eyes. He then moved down the list and sighed. He leaned back in his chair, twirling slightly in it. His eyes flickered over the '1 new message' that was lit up in a dark red. He tilted his head to the side, biting his lip. He clicked on the message.

Ashton Irwin says,

' hello kitten :) x '

Luke shuddered slightly at the name but blushed, shaking his head, thinking he was shaking his blush away. He clicked on Ashton's profile.

Ashton Fletcher Irwin's Profile

Sugar Daddy

Age: 21

Sexuality: Bisexual

Male

Kinks: Daddy, Kitten, Spanking, Cross Dressing, Roleplay, Body Praise

Position: Top

Nicknames: Ash, Daddy

Preferred Person: Shorter, Blonde, Blue eyes, Cute, Happy, preferably good a ss/boobs ( if a girl, if you're a boy still a nice a ss)

About Me: I'm the Ashton Irwin, owner of Irwin's Record Label. I run the business most days but then again, I do love a day off with a special kitten. And if you are my 'sugar baby' ( I'd rather call you kitten ) I have rules, punishments, and of course, rewards.

Luke took a deep breath; the male was very good looking. He'd heard of the company, they'd signed one of his favorite bands and produced and delivered the CD's in most of the record shops in Sydney.

You said,

' hi, daddy. '