Life with Morgana in Ismere.

For a while me and Morgana, lived in peace from that day when I had saved her life, we lived together always. We had found an old abandoned fortress in Ismere to live in. But little did we know that we were being tracked day by day as that one fateful day drew nearer and nearer. I and Morgana had many adventures together. We lived in Ismere in peace. But then came the day when Arthur sent his forces too close to us. So Morgana had gone out to capture the knights and had told me to stay inside the fort.

She came back after a while with the knights. I watched her from the tower where me and her rested at nights. Morgana had told me that she was just living in Ismere, just while she looked for the Diamair. She said that she needed the knights to help her. But word had got back to Arthur that Morgana was holding the knights at Ismere so he decided to come up here and 'rescue' them. Morgana was preparing for Arthur's arrival. Also her friend from many years ago had come to visit her as well- Mordred. I didn't like Mordred at first, the way he just stood there staring without speaking but I soon got used to him being there.

"Aithusa. You go down into the tunnel where Arthur and Merlin are trying to rescue the knights and you scare them off. I'll prepare the Saxons." Morgana said. I nodded and ran off down the corridor. I was running along the corridor, when I got my first sight of Merlin and Arthur. Morgana had told me what Arthur looked like so I knew that the man with the dirty blonde hair and blue eyes was him. I roared at them and blew a small flame. They ducked out of my way as I ran past.

I headed further down the tunnel. I had seen Merlin and I didn't want to hurt him. I could hear their shocked voices echoing down the tunnel. "Where'd Morgana get a dragon from?!!!!!" Arthur yelled.

"I don't know." Merlin replied, he was looking in my direction. "I'll go and divert it. You get Gwaine out of here."

"Merlin. Don't do anything stupid." Arthur replied.

"Me?" Merlin replied sarcastically. I could hear him heading down the tunnel after me as I turned the corner.

He followed me round the corner. I roared at him. Warning him not to come any closer. But a feeling deep inside me said I couldn't harm him even if I wanted to. He came forward even more, and I breathed fire. He stuck his hand out in front of him and the flames stopped halfway between us. I stopped blowing flames. He stared at me. "What happened to you?" he asked. I chirped in a way of replying. Confusion flickered across Merlin's face. "What does that even mean?" he asked. I chirped again but I don't think he understood it. "You can't talk!" he whispered shocked.

We could hear Arthur calling him from the end of the corridor. "Go." Merlin whispered, flapping his hands at me in a shooing motion. But I didn't want to leave him. "Ithi!!" Merlin said, and I knew that I couldn't disobey this. I headed down another tunnel. Merlin headed back to Arthur's calls. I headed back to the room. I had done my bit. The knights had escaped Ismere and Arthur and Merlin had gone with them.

Morgana gave up on searching for the Diamair after Merlin and Arthur escaped. We found a new place to live after leaving Ismere. Morgana had been stabbed by her friend, Mordred. But she had healed herself before we left Ismere. We found an old abandoned Saxon fortress where we stayed for a while.