Captivity with Morgana.

I lost track of how much time we spent in that pit. Morgana had become a shell of her former self. She daren't use magic for fear of my life. Each day we spent in that pit was the same. The Sarrum opened the 'lid' every morning to check we were still in there and to check that Morgana hadn't used magic to escape. He would speak as though he meant no harm to us, but we all knew that it was a mask. He would drop food through the hole at the top. Then close it and leave us in darkness.

Soon, as everyone does, I began to grow bigger and soon the pit became too small. The Sarrum refused to move us to a bigger pit to allow me room to grow, no matter how much Morgana begged him. Pitiful cries escaped my mouth every night and day as my body began to grow in on itself, due to the cramped space of the pit. Still the Sarrum showed no remorse for my pain. Morgana and I slept little each night. I could tell Morgana was growing wearisome of this treatment, I thought she was annoyed at me for keeping her awake all night. But I soon found out she was annoyed at the Sarrum for letting me suffer after he said he wouldn't harm me as long as Morgana didn't use magic to try to escape.