First Day Part 1 - Meeting the Class

It's bean a week since Izuku and Touya got the letters to class 1A. They were exited to meet their fellow heroes in training, with Izuku hoping Mina and Jiro were ok and in his class. They get everything ready and head off to UA with Eri since Nezu knew she can't last more than a few minutes without her papa and uncle. Once they make it to class-1A, all three were shocked to see how big the door is.

Izuku: Ok, I know some people will have growing and shrinking quirks but this is just ridiculous.

Touya: It could be as big as Mt Lady.

Eri: The big lady that wiggles her bottom?

Izuku: Yeah, you don't do that. That's really inappropriate to do.

Eri: Okay daddy.

Touya: let's just hope we don't see that angry pomeranian and that Sonic rip off.

Izuku: Hey now, that's insulting to Sonic the Hedgehog.

Eri: Shadow the Hedgehog is my favorite.

Izuku: Well, let's go in.

Izuku takes Eri's hand while Touya opens the door, only to reveal the two devils they spoke about with one yelling at the other because of some feet on the desk.

Iida: Don't put your feet on the desktop! It's extremely rude! Do you even care about the upper class men and the people who made them!?

Bakugo: Not really, what kind of junior high did you crawl out of you shitty extra?

Izuku quickly covered Eri's ears while he and Touya look at them both in complete disappointment.

Touya/Izuku(thinking): Just our luck.

Iida: AHEM! Perhaps we got off on the wrong foot, I'm Tenya Iida of Somei Private Academy.

Bakugo: Oh so you're from an elite school? I'll have lots of fun crushing ya to the dirt.

Iida: C-crush me?! Are you sure your in the right class?

Their conversation was interrupted when they notice Izuku and Touya with a little girl. Iida looked pissed and was about to attack him when Izuku brings out a piece of paper to his face.

Iida: ...What is this?

Izuku: They're adoption papers, she's my adopted daughter. So if you try to attack me for no reason, I'll give you worst then third degree burn.

As he was talking is other hand ignited a green fire ball that scared Iida shitless and he backed off.

After that he heard a familiar voice behind him

Ashido: Hey Midoriya, good to see you again!

They turn to see Mina and Jiro walking up to them. Izuku smiles at them and they blush a little, which didn't go unnoticed by Touya and Eri.