Encounter With The Horned Snowball

It's been 5 months and he's training his body to the point where he's toned and lean and looks like he could bench press a minivan. He's been cleaning up Dagobah Beach since it looked like a mile long dump. And in 5 months the beach looks practically spotless. Izuku's been also talking to pro heroes who see him as a good kid and has seen what he's done to the beach and they congratulate him for his work and reward and they all go for lunch. Right now he's walking home with groceries for his mom, when suddenly a little girl with ruby red eyes, snow white hair and a horn came out of and ally and bumped into him and she fell to the ground.

Izuku: wow, are you okay little one?

The little girl looks at Izuku and immediately clutches onto him, quickly knowing he could keep her safe and talked to him.

horn girl: p-please s-save me from t-them!

Izuku *shocked*: save you? From who?

???: Geez Eri, how many times have I told you not to run off like that.

The moment Izuku Hurd the voice, Eri suddenly stiffed which made Izuku suspicious if this guy was her father or not. He picks up Eri and notices she has bandages all over her arms and legs. Out of the shadows came a short brown haired man with yellow eyes, wore a green jacket with purple fur on the top. Had a black shirt with a white tie, black pants with white shoes and white gloves.

 Had a black shirt with a white tie, black pants with white shoes and white gloves

Izuku: I take it for this girl's father?

???: yes I am. Sorry about my daughter causing you any trouble.

Izuku: it's fine but I noticed she's in old raggy clothes, and covered in bandages.

???: she's just clumsy when it comes to playing. Now if you don't mind if I have my daughter back before something happens.

Immediately after he said that, Izuku let out a giant green flame roar into the sky to worn the heroes and releasing great heat bus making sure that Eri isn't burned.

Izuku: I just alerted the heroes. You think you could fool me Overhaul?!

Overhaul: so you know who I am. No matter, I'll kill you before anyone shows up!