༺ღ༒ 💜🍩🦷 ༒ღ༻

[ 09.08.2022 - Modern!AU ]

You and Katakuri knew eachother for long time. Long enough to trust yourselves at this point, to sleep with eachother in the same bed, room. Even take a quick shower while you're in their house.

Just some "Best friend" Stuff, right?
At least you hoped so that it wasn't too weird and awkward to him.

But still, none of you shown your defects that have been kept undercover.

You have to admit, that Donut-lover never took off his, ohh how fluffy, scarf. Not in public, not in less crowded places and in his own house when he's alone.

Hah, you even made a bet with Kidd that your Male Bestie baths with his scarf, or a waterproof mask on. Towel on his face counted in too.

You tried many time to convince the Big Guy to catch a breath in a hot summer day, by revealing a bit of the face. But nope, he didn't glace or made any facial expressions, not even grunted or nod like he always does.

Currently, both of you were on a casual walk in the nearby forest. Carrying a basket full of food, drinks and few necessary items for a picnic.

There were coming much less crowds of people, than to the park in heart of Grand City, so it was a perfect place to rest a bit from all those noises, which were made by many machines.

Keeping up after fast, long-legged man, an idea suddenly popped into your mind. Brilliant thought, you might say.

"You know? What about switching your scarf to a face mask, instead? It'll still cover half of your face, and skin on your neck would 'breathe' a bit. " You said smiling at him politely, with almost glittering eyes, truly full of hope.

For a second he stopped, then stood on the middle of the path, clearly full of thoughts. After a short time, his mind snapped back to reality and thanked you, for the new option of cover, for his face.

You never knew why he kept doing it, the whole pitty-party with covering up his mouth. Was it because he felt uneasy, with his face being able to be seen? Or maybe just some nasty bruises, cuts and scrapes were in there?

Both. Maybe both of those problems, but well. What can you do about that? It is his will to do so, you won't stop him from doing what he wants.

Oh, just nevermind, you respected his choice. He did the same, while respecting yours. That man never nagged about telling him your past, nor showing anything which was connected to it.

And your past, you ask, was a bit more complicated to explain, because behind your back, you were hiding shady memories of your childhood.

Painful scenes that contains many loss of closest and dearest family members. It all could only give you a huge fear. The Fear of loosing anyone else, who was nice to you.

Going back the to the lost people, who passed away, who made your life worth something. . .

Grandma, which was brave enough in fighting cancer, but to be the one who was defeated by it, at the end.

Grandpa, who was the funniest man in the world - passed from heart attack, in the middle of forest. . .The same you are walking past, right now.

Little cousin Tim, whom God didn't save in time before loosing him in the hospital. . . .Also had heart problems.

These terrible accidents caused the trauma to create in you, rose in time. But one day, special day, you remembered. Remembered that Grandpa told you these words, which changed your life. Eternally.