**✿❀ 🏝🗯🍀 ❀✿**

[ 30.06.2022 - Modern!AU ]

Finally, your dreamed summer
holidays. And the sweet cruise to tropical islands. That's what you've been waiting for all, long 10 months.

The trip was planned few weeks ago, you got really lucky to book the last available room for one person.

Now, you were packing all your things
into a quite big suitcase. Well, you know - 'aLL ThInGs MusT bE PaCKeD'.
In case of a thief or anything else, you brought your 'Pepper Gas' and a little knife from Switzerland.

Oh such amazing best friends you got.
They offered politely a ride to the dock, where The Tropical Cruise was meant to start.

After around 20 minutes you all were there. Walking upstairs, they waved to you and wished you:

"SHISHISHI! Have a Great Trip, ____! Can you bring me some meat from these islands, when you'll be back?!" Luffy made his special smile, almost tripping and falling into Ocean.

"SHUT IT, LUFFY! ____! Stay Safe! Nobody knows what will happen!
I'LL BE HAPPY WITH SOME CLOTHES!" Nami scolded him, right after adding her sentence.

"Remember to take your pills, ____!
You don't want to feel sick, don't you?"
Chopper smiled while reminding towards you.

"Have fun! Don't forget to send us photos!" Robin waved slightly as Usopp was bickering with Franky about 'what is more fun':

"NO FRANKY! WATER GUN FIGHTS ARE BETTER THAN DANCING ON !"
Mr. Pinocchio aiming Robotic Strongman with a small water sniper, full of liquid, of course.

"NO WAY, USOPP! DANCING ON A STAGE IS MUCH SUUUUUPER WAY TO SPEND TIME!" He yelled running away from The 'God Usopp'.

You could only giggle and respond:

"Goodbye Guys! I won't forget about that! See ya after Vacations!" You bursted with laughter as Usopp fell into the water as Franky pushed him.

What a bunch of lively people, you surely are lucky to have them!

Few hours later, playing poker at the cruise, sunbathing, sipping some of your favourite cold drink which was served in the mini bar near skating place.

It was a wonderful time, until. . .

A Huge, Unknown Storm came.
All the staff and Captain of a ship were surprised and for scared by it. No radar came up with any danger alert, which was really weird.

There was a maintenance information sent straight from the Captain to everybody:

"Dear Guests, we are going into a storm in short time. Please, pack all of your items and keep yourself in your rooms until the weather will calm down. DO NOT PANIC!- "

*Click*

' This is going to be thrilling. . . '
You thought, as a fanatic of little adrenaline in your blood.

All you could do was - looking out of window and try not to roll off from
the bed, because of the gigantic waves which caused the ship to go back and forth really, really, REALLY fast.

You thought it would be a mere storm, but it was even worse than any anomaly in Bermuda triangle or Titanic when it crashed into an iceberg.

Literally, that fear and thrill you had, whole cruise waving up and down, side to side, almost standing in 90°.

" DAMNIT, I need to see it from the deck! " Pretty brave, huh?-
Or shall I call it stupidity? Yeah, that would be better. Well, you climbed upstairs, because it was hard to stand straight.