Prologue

The red scorching heat blistered the rough course sand. As a shadowed figure stood beneath a lush, blossoming tree. Staring of into the horizon as if waiting for events to unfold. Two teenagers named Luke and James were strolling through the bustling streets of Blackpool on the hot sunny day. When as if on cue the sky went black. Everyone around them froze. The streets began to dissolve until the outline of a magnificent shining castle stood proudly in-front of the boys. The were both amazed and shocked at what they were seeing. Both boy's believing that this was an hallucination. When all of a sudden a godly voice beckoned behind them. "And who must you to be?". The voice reckoned. Whimpering the boys slowing turned to see a 6ft man wearing a lavish white garment. The voice beckoned once again "So who are you?". Luke was the first to answer. He explained the whole ordeal to this godly being. Who just laughed. Exclaiming that no mortal or demigod(which is a half human and half god) could just appear into these chambers unless they were summoned. Before Luke could protest what he was saying was true a loud crash that could wake everyone in a quarter mile erupted from in front of him. A huge wooden door slammed open with two more men and two women wearing white garments came walking through. Shocked to see to young boys inside of the the citadel of gods they all murmured to each other. Trying to figure out who or what sent these children and what was the purpose.