CHAPTER:-22

It's time where jin got punished by his father, so he has to live in the forest for at least 8 years all alone and without any supervision. It not like he did the most cruel crime, he just slept with his father's favourite consort. He is not only in fault that bitch willing to that too but what do now. Jin doesn't know how to use spell he is just 285 years old he is young he can do some mistakes.
"Fuck, why they put me in dark forest assholes I'm just kid hyung help me". Jin whinned front of his older brother he doesn't know older his brother, he thinks his older brother is thousand years old maybe.
"Ooh, i can help but you have to do something for me little brother". Yoongi grinned ruffling his baby brother who noded with cut little pout on his mouth.
"Yoongi hyung, i- i will do anything f- for you, help me out". Jin said shuttering he hates when his brother smiled different way.
"Ok, just live here I'll help you to settle down, and about father forget him". Yoongi said and kissed his brothers head.
"Hyung, that bitch was in fault i didn't touch her first i swear, she came to me". Jin said hugging his brother waist because he is too short for his brother.
"I'll give her punishment boy, a servant going to serve you from now on he is still kid so don't be harsh on him". Yoongi said before saying good bye to him.
"Ok hyung, bye love you". Jin smiled looking at the magic spell working on his soon to be home for 8 years.
"Bye, bye kiddo". Yoongi said disappearing in air.

Jin loves his older brother min yoongi more than anything in this world. He loves his family dearly his father, mother and stepmother too but that consort was bitch so he slept with her and than killed her. Yoongi and jin has really unique relation they are friends, best friends.

"Ah.... don't kill me please, i am just passing by I'm sorry i- oh where are you going I'm not tasty anymore". A blonde hair devil boy said trembling looking at the leopard front of him.
"Idiot, are you trying to kill yourself move from there my spells are not powerful". Jin yelled scaring the boy more. Jin eyes got red trying to hold leopard on his place.
"Ooh! Ok you're royal devil right, I'm jimin nice to meet you, my lord". Jimin looked at the older boy with doe eyes he knows only royal devil's can do spells.
"Let's run he is coming after us, oh fuck why are you so clumsy ooh fuck- hyung". Jin hold jimin's hand he run but jimin's clumsy ass get them tripped and jin shouted to his hyung.
"Jin what happened?". Yoongi said giving his hand to jin so he can stand up on his legs.
"The leopard- gone he was right there i swear". Jin looked behind himself trying to see the leopard.
"I know it was there, new friend in forest". Yoongi looked at crying jimin who was wound on his knee and elbow.
"New friend? Hyung you didn't send him here i thought you send him-,so i tried-". Jin said looking at jimin who looked at both brothers with teary eyes.
"No, no I'm was here to bring some berries for my family members and than leopard attacked on me". Jimin said wipping his tears with his hands.
"You saved me, so you're my lord from now on, let's go with my village please". Jimin said and jin smiled he like the little boy.

It's a week and jin found that that jimin's just 16 years old, poor boy doesn't have parents he leaves with his uncle and his family who are really mean towards him. So, jin take jimin under his wings for forever and jimin liked too much. Jin always sleeps beside jimin because he felt comfort. Jin also treats jimin from everyone day by day they get really close and than yoongi send a help for jin that was jackson.

"Why the fuck you did that to poor kid father? This bitch was whore". Yoongi yelled his eyes were glowing red. After coming back from forest he was worried about jin so much.
"Yoongi mind your fucking language, otherwise I'll-". His father said he was mourning for his consert.
"You will what dad? You will what? i fucking hate being your son". Yoongi said his eyes were teary he hate being now.
"Ooh! Really? That's good, i fucking hate you too you know what i hate you both, you both were a mistake nothing else". His father said throwing all the things at yoongi who didn't even dodged that, take all the thinks at himself like anything.
"Huh! I'm not even surprised about this dad but you know what? you need to go". Yoongi said tear slipped out from his eyes he didn't turn his gaze from his father.
"Are you going kill me? Try me than son, let me see how Powerful you are". His father grinned showing off his power from vanity.
"You know what dad, nevermind I'm going i can't tolerate this anymore". Yoongi said wipping his tears harshly before leaving his father in his room.

To be continued....

___________________________________

Jinmin has another part too, do wait for that...

Hopefully you like it 😉

Thank you
_Arya_