CHAPTER:- 8

"Hey don't touch me"

"But you yelled my name for help how can I help you when I didn't touch you hm..?"Yoongi said hovering over the boy after pushing him on the bed.
"It's not like that pervert stop licking my lips are you a dog or something"joon said trying to push the older who was licking all of his lips and face.
"What's that mean is it your boyfriend or something your lips taste sweet btw"yoongi said licking one more time.
"No it's animal cute little animal that looks adorable has tiny tail and he waves his tail when sees you"joon said looking at devil's red eye.
"I have a that dog do you want it I'll give you"yoongi said licking on his neck.
"Than I'll sleep with him fluffy ball"joon bite on yoongi shoulder that yoongi sit on the bed with long face.
"How can you adjust him in your chamber he is big"yoongi asked confusely how can an animal whose height same as mountain can enter in small chamber.
"It'll he is not that big"joon said smiling he likes dog.
" I'll see, go get ready for ceremony ok"yoongi said existing the room.

Lord seokjin was eager to fuck someone after sawing joon sleepy body he can't control himself and kissed the younger servant touching his private parts the younger one moaned jin fastly recognise what he was doing but he didn't stop he pick the boy in arms throwing him on king sized bed hovering over
he said "you like when touch you jimin-ah you like when you're beneath me".
Younger devil only whinned his was clouded with lust he wants seokjin he was waiting for this who knows how many years. Jin chuckled looking at his face he again attached his lips to younger one sliding his tongue he touched every corner of his mouth he bite jimin lips till it stared bleeding he licked the warm liquid with his long tongue moaning at the taste.
Than he started to kiss his cheeks than jaw finally playing with his nipples the pink nipples was having a cherry red colour whimpering when jin bite his one nipple while playing with other he opens his mouth "My l-lord pl-please~" he begged for what he doesn't know but jin understand what he wants while sucking on nipple he pushed two fingers directly in jimin hole started thrusting without warning jimin only made a noise "Ahh....it...it's h-hurts".jin looked at him licking his lips smiled while caressing jimin's cheeks. "it will feel good after sometimes"jin said while putting one more finger.
When he saw its fully stretched he positioned himself front jimin's entrance jimin yelped seeing the size of his master "it's....it's not gonna fit in, it will tore my ass"jimin said with fear he is master was too big for his little hole.
"Shh...try to relax ok"jin said going inside he was too big that he reached jimin sensitive part in one thrust that lead jimin's first organism.
"Tak~tsk~ what a bad servant cummed before his lord now will got is only punishment".jin said fastening his space jimin can't hold but cum three times pissing off jin but what can he do he can't control.
Jin was thrusting moaning that he didn't see jimin passed out he was still fucking when jimin was consciousness moaning joon's name.
"Oh namjoon look how pretty you look beneath me I fucking destroy your ass"jin said with load moan he cummed inside jimin plopping beside him he covered themself with cover.

"So Hoseok you are angle how you ended here with my lord"taehyung asked looking at moon in the sky.
"I'm a abandoned angle so he took me in when he was 16 I owe him alot"hoseok said smiling and he sighed.
"My angle how can someone do this to you I'll keep safe with me"kook said and hugged him from side with cute little pout.
"Who said I need I can protect myself"hoseok said pushing the devil from him.
"Why you always talk to me like this Mr. Kim do something please"kook said whinning and acting like little kid.
"Taehyung" Tae said chuckling.
"Hm..what" angle and devil asked when heard from elder devil.
"Call me taehyung stop teasing the poor boy hoseok"taehyung said caressing kook's cheeks.
"Ok I'll if will not if he talk dirty with me I'll try than"hoseok said with pout that taehyung ruffled his hair.
"Really?oh now I want to pounce on you"kook said with smile.
"What I told you to not talk nonsense"hoseok yelled at the devil with smile.
"Hoseok come here did prepare everything that I said" suddenly yoongi voice echoed on their ears.
"I did my lord,is he ready? than call all the noble person they will come in 30 mins"hoseok said standing up from ground.
"Ok taehyung or jungkook you can go in my room to help him to get ready"yoongi said without looking at them.
"We can, wow"kook said in amazement.
"What is so good with this I don't want it but he said he'll get ready without you two touch him and both will die with my hands"yoongi warned showing his red eyes even more scary.
"MY LORD PLEASE DON'T SAY THAT"hoseok said gasping in fear.
"And why are you saying that for them are you all relationship whatever I don't care just don't touch him".yoongi said fly in the sky disappear in clouds.
"Yes my lord, we will meet again hoseok bye"taehyung said smiling looking a t hoseok with love and care.
"Bye angle"kook said with playful smile.

To be continued........

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hello!

Hopefully you liked it 😁

Thank you 😊
Written by ARYA........