Chapter 5- Poor Adam...

Hello! Faelia here to say really quickly: This is NOT EDITED. Sorry! Blame Tatiana, she fails at spelling :P God knows how she got into Language Arts Honors(that's the highest english class at our school) O_o lol she sucks at spelling. Anyways, enjoy, as always!

=======================================================================

Tatiana's POV

My fuckin head hurts. It feels like a hang over after

drinking to many sodas. Why do they keep hitting me over the freaking head?They could just ask me to be quiet, and I'll be quiet. Well...maybe I'll sing a little. And dance too. OH, ALL RIGHT! I wouldn't be quiet! I'm to awesome to be quiet. Plus, if my tongue wants to talk, then it will talk. Uh, I really need to stop thinking. Okay, what did Vivian ask me last time? Oh yeah. What's a name to a rock song?

..........

............

......................

Nope, can't think of nothing. I opened my eyes and found myself lying on the ground. In front of me was a bush, and beside me was Adam. He looked bare with out his sugar. Something clicked in my brain, and I jumped up.

"Baby, are you okay?" I whispered. He didn't respond. I stuck out my two fingers and checked for his pulse. Nothing. Wait, do churros even have pulses? Shrugging, I looked at the six foot churro. What to do, what to do? I stared at Adam longer. He does look kind yummy...even without the sugar...

Without even thinking about what I was doing, I lent over Adam and took a bite out of his head. It was hard to get a good grip a first, but once you get the grip all you have to do is pull. Adam's face slightly grimaced, but other that that, he didn't show any signs of awaking.

I slowly chewed the piece in my mouth. It was heavenly, it should be outlawed to taste so good. The bread was moist and soft in the inside, but crunchy too. It tasted sweet, like it didn't need any sugar at all. My eyes rolled to the back of my head at the thought of it with sugar. I took two more bites.

After the third bite, cinnamon and brown sugar syrup leaked out of Adam. I could feel my confusion apparent on my face. Was that a churro's blood? I shrugged and bent down, putting my mouth on his wound. The syrup almost caused me to moan, my eyes rolling to the back of my head. It was that good. It’s no wonder that churros are endangered. Well, at least I think they’re endangered. Why else there would only be one family of churros? I continued to suck out the syrup, every now and then taking a bite out of Adam. At some point Adam shuddered. Startled, I quickly stood up. Not a moment after, Adam’s eyes flipped open. I stared at him, wide eyed.

“What happened?” Adam put a hand on his forehead, just above the bite mark. I shifted one foot to the other. Adam looked at me suspiciously before lowering his hand, feeling around. I whoosh of air came out of me, I was definitely was relieved. He glared at me before raising his hand and feeling around. My relief didn’t last long; he found the wound. Adam looked at me in disbelief, his eye bulging out of his churro body.

“You ATE me!?” He yelled. I winced but I took a step forward. He took a few steps back. “What kind of mother would eat her own child!?”

“But baby, I was hungry. You wouldn’t want me to starve and die, do you?” I put on my best puppy dog face. I though about the time my nephew stole my candy, making my eyes glisten a little. He looked at me uncertainly.

“Did you really need to turn to cannibalism?” He looked understanding, but no less angry. I looked at his head, where the wound was. I stared at it. My stomach rumbled, my mouth watered with desire. The next thing I knew, I was flying through the air, lunging and the delicious churro. Whether the churro is alive or not, a churro is made to be eaten. As I closed my mouth on the churro, Ashley and Vivian walked through the bushes. They were turned to each other, talking. I ripped a big chunk out of the churro. Adam screamed, and they whipped their heads towards us. They saw Adam holding his head in pain and saw me with the churro in my mouth. Loads of syrup was coming from Adam, falling toward the floor.